Dangers of a Trump Presidency--Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

once_upon

The comments made me
This really ticked me off. Like an abusive father demeaning his adult children.

I think I yelled at my computer screen along the lines of...Abusive people aren't respected by their title alone. Eff off.

Susan1

ballettmaus

Susan1

Snippets -
"Speaking to reporters after a phone call with US troops on Thanksgiving, Mr Trump said of Mr Biden: “Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines because the vaccines were me and I pushed people harder than they’ve ever been pushed before."

"AstraZeneca’s ******** vaccine is coming under intense scrutiny after its UK scientists made a major “mistake” during trials — one that could even halt it from getting approved, according to reports."

Is trump going to take credit/blame for pushing so hard?

“We are rounding the curve. The vaccines are being delivered. It will start next week and the week after. It will hit the frontline workers, seniors, doctors and nurses. We are going very quickly,” said Mr Trump.

Lie.

Susan1

Ohio is supposed to get the first batch of ~30K doses December 15.
p.s. don't get too excited. DeWine said there are ~75K long term care facility workers in Ohio. Who knows how many doctors, nurses, first responders. 30K is not going to go far. And that's just the first dose. DeWine said more batches will follow immediately. Just Ohio. Somebody better be working on production of vials and syringes.

once_upon

A shallow thought, but that picture looks like she has aged a couple of years over the last two weeks.
I'm sure its just the angle and lighting but at first I thought it was a Kellyanne picture from 5 years ago.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
A shallow thought, but that picture looks like she has aged a couple of years over the last two weeks.
I'm sure its just the angle and lighting but at first I thought it was a Kellyanne picture from 5 years ago.
She looks very stressed these days. It is hard to be that angry and in denial for a month.

I still can't get over Trump on Fox saying "Dumps big massive dumps". I am waiting for Sarah Cooper to do that one.

FiveRinger

She's ridiculous. What do you expect from someone who responds to CNN reporters by declaring, "I don't take questions from activists." B***h!

FiveRinger

She looks very stressed these days. It is hard to be that angry and in denial for a month.

I still can't get over Trump on Fox saying "Dumps big massive dumps". I am waiting for Sarah Cooper to do that one.
That's just mean. Kayleigh doesn't look quite like Baby Jane Hudson-Conway just yet. But she will if she works for Trump another few years. :rofl:

Peaches LaTour

Chris Hayes ran through interesting connections last night. Funny first - trump pardoned the turkey, Flynn didn't register as a foreign agent from Turkey. Flynn lied to the FBI twice, Comey got fired for not letting the Flynn thing go. Sidney Powell was representing Flynn, then trump, then not. When is this bad reality show going to be over?

At High Noon. January 20, 2021.

MsZem

It's the lighting. McEnany looks about the same. She does not look like Kellyanne Conway, now or (nearly) five years ago. What those two do have in common is their propensity for lying.

Soon Kayleigh will have a lot more free time. Hopefully she'll use it for a good purpose, like providing a good example to her daughter or speaking about breast cancer awareness.

caseyedwards

Lol Dana mikbank. Still saying roberts is a conservative when all he does is side with liberals. Somehow his conservatism is one that makes him always agree with liberals now while the other conservatives are always on the opposite side. In every case now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information