Dangers of a Trump Presidency--Part 7

Dobre

I want to be able to teach students that this man is a criminal and that he faced justice. That can only happen if real investigations are held and he faces justice.

Exile is a form of prison. I'm not opposed to it. But his victims deserve to have their say in a legal forum.

Biden has already made it clear that this is not his role. It is not a partisan issue.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

ballettmaus

All Twitter would need to do is ban his account. Particularly if he starts pushing a lot of misinformation and conspiracy theories.

And as far as I know, they can once he's back to being a private citizen and he's certainly violated Twitter rules enough already.

Yes I can’t disagree. Regardless of whether you are Democrat or Republican the most important thing is to remove him.

Yes, it is. And it's equally important to hold him and all of his enablers accountable. If this country moves on and pretends Trump never existed then it will happen again. And again. And again. Until it can't happen anymore because the country either fell apart or is ruled by a Republican who managed to achieve what Trump couldn't.

One of America's biggest strength is optimism and the ability to pick itself up and look and move forward. Unfortunately, it's also their biggest weakness because they do it with everything. And it's when you don't deal with your past, don't raise awareness, don't warn and don't educate that history repeats itself.

Susan1

off topic - Doesn't go anywhere and doesn't deserve its own thread (thank God) but I just needed to tell somebody - I dreamed that I read that Dick Van Dyke died. I don't remember seeing him mentioned anywhere yesterday about his political affiliation or his movies or anything, so I don't know where it came from. I'm sorry! I woke up and crossed myself. Everybody else do that too. 🙏

ballettmaus

The Baby-in-Chief walked out of a 60 minutes interview. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-interview-60-minutes/index.html

After camera crews set up at the White House on Monday, Trump sat down with host Lesley Stahl for about 45 minutes on Tuesday before he abruptly ended the interview and told the network he believed they had enough material to use, according to two sources.

His truncated taping on "60 Minutes," which was followed by a cryptic tweet accusing Stahl of not wearing a mask at the White House, seemed an extension of what has been Trump's visible irritation as he enters the campaign's final days.

Elliot Broidy pleaded guilty to one charge of conspiring to serve as an unregistered foreign agent. https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...residency-part-7.101634/page-846#post-5880032

The charge is related to his efforts to arrange meetings with top U.S. officials to help quash a U.S. investigation into the 1MDB Malaysian embezzlement scheme and to push for the deportation of Chinese dissident Guo Wengui.

Sparks

Baby-in-Chief just tweeted this:

I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about...
......Everyone should compare this terrible Electoral Intrusion with the recent interviews of Sleepy Joe Biden!

ballettmaus

I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about...
......Everyone should compare this terrible Electoral Intrusion with the recent interviews of Sleepy Joe Biden!

Not that Trump would care about who owns the rights but wouldn't the network also have the footage?

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

I am sure that whatever it is, it will be a sh*tstorm anyway. Trump just doesn't get he is the trainwreck, not the media.

Sparks

He's so stupid. He is giving 60 Minutes all the free press/promotion which only hurts him.
It's just like when he complains about books written about him, those books quickly hit the best sellers list.

caseyedwards

He's so stupid. He is giving 60 Minutes all the free press/promotion which only hurts him.
It's just like when he complains about books written about him, those books quickly hit the best sellers list.
Most of the time the books are already on the best sellers list

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge

My hope is for a big time temper tantrum at the debate! Come on Trump, you can do it!

Susan1

Yes. CBS does. I'm definitely watching 60 Minutes this Sunday.
Everybody - if there is a football game on that afternoon, 60 Minutes will be delayed. I DVR'd it and whatever was on the hour after.

I wonder what will happen when he tries to interrupt while his mic is muted! Even though his team agreed to the rules, I can't believe he will abide by them.
He'll just talk louder. They need to put him in a sound proof booth so we can watch his mouth yell and his arms flap around without hearing anything. :rollin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information