Dangers of a Trump Presidency--Part 7

MacMadame

Staying at home
Staff member
I love The Atlantic. That was a wonderful read. I was so happy to learn that my deeply Baptist aunt and cousin cannot stand Trump. There’s no Faustian bargain for them. They see him for what he is; a crooked, egotistical baby.
I did feel sorry for that one Rev. who kept saying that he's worked so hard to prove that Evangelicals aren't how Hollywood portrays them but maybe they are after all.

Happy about your aunt and cousin though. Hope they preach that to all their evangelical friends!

Susan1

They mentioned some of these quotes on CNN during the week (here with fact checks) -
(oops, it had the bad word in it, so I tinyurl'd it) -

This is from July 2. Sorry if someone already posted it. The guy who wrote the Art of the Deal was on something this morning and I looked up his article, which was from May, so I tried to find something more current.

Reuven

Official FSU Alte Kacher
Uday and Qusay are the winners of self-own. Two spoiled White rich kids who have never known a day of hardship, or manual work, Have had everything handed to them, and Uday wants to whine about privilege?

Sparks

CBS's Catherine Herridge: "Why are African Americans still dying at the hands of law enforcement in this country?" Trump: "And so are white people, so are white people. What a terrible question to ask. So are white people, more white people, by the way, more white people."

Note: Studies say black men are anywhere from 2.5 - 3.5 x more likely to be killed by law enforcement than are white men.

Sparks

It really was. He made it into a campaign rally ranting for a long time about Biden, China, Biden, and Biden.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
How about Ivanka actually create something new - some sort of program or initiative? But that would require her to actually do something innovative. After all, in her view, she and she alone created the concept of the 'working woman'. :eek:
Maybe she is preparing for next January.

Reuven

Official FSU Alte Kacher
Yeah, Princess Vanky is picking out a new wardrobe, not realising she’s only going to need colours that complement orange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 20)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information