Dangers of a Trump Presidency--Part 7

canbelto

He’s rage tweeting about ppl getting on his case for playing golf. As usual it’s Obama’s fault ... or something.

ballettmaus

He’s rage tweeting about ppl getting on his case for playing golf. As usual it’s Obama’s fault ... or something.
Maybe he should go back t his golf course. I feel that that was the only day he's not been rage tweeting.

He may not have an attention span when it comes to the country's business but he sure does when it comes to TV and Twitter. The stamina the guy has when doing either impresses even me!

canbelto

Well of course he spends Memorial day patting himself on the back:

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Of course. He who seems forget that he condemned Obama every time he played golf and commented that no president should ever play golf during their term.

ballettmaus

"Human capital stock"? I guess, it's a lot easier to send people back to work when you don't see them as people. They really do say the quiet part out loud, don't they?

caseyedwards

That’s so funny because it’s such an amazing demonstration of corporate or governmental formal language! Like all US laws talk about legal alien residents or illegal aliens Or stuff like that

MacMadame

Staying at home
Staff member
Businesses talk like this too. But not directly to their customers. If they are smart, anyway. :D

canbelto

He's repeating the narrative that any figure under 1 million is a great success. :rolleyes:

Simone411

Do stand. Do stand six. Do stand six feet from me.
"Human capital stock"? I guess, it's a lot easier to send people back to work when you don't see them as people. They really do say the quiet part out loud, don't they?
Well, MOO to him! 🐃🐂🐃🐂🐃🐂

mag

So apparently the cupboards weren’t empty after all.

“ ...The newspaper’s editorial board said the Trump administration told Congress that the Obama administration left it with everything needed for a ********* ― and sought big budget cuts from the programs as a result...”

Sparks

BREAKING: Architect of raid that killed bin Laden Ret Admiral McRaven says the US is under attack by Trump. McRaven thinks Trump is working to "destroy" the country from "within" and "without." We need more patriots speaking out like this! #HonorVeteransByWearingAMask

caseyedwards

Number one story on twitter

Donald Trump killed his personal assistant, Carolyn Gombell, in October 2000. He strangled her because he'd gotten her pregnant and was threatening to tell the press. Then he bribed NYPD Police Chief Bernie Kierik to cover it up. IT'S TIME TO INVESTIGATE.

Sparks

It was written in response to Trump's attacks on Joe Scarborough and how twitter won't remove his posts. :rolleyes:

Simone411

BREAKING: Architect of raid that killed bin Laden Ret Admiral McRaven says the US is under attack by Trump. McRaven thinks Trump is working to "destroy" the country from "within" and "without." We need more patriots speaking out like this! #HonorVeteransByWearingAMask
I can't help but think back how he had promised that he would leave Social Security, Medicare, etc. alone if he won the election. Afterwards, he 'changed his mind' and wanted to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. In other words, he lied as usual.

I literally thank God that it didn't work out. There were so many articles online, in the newspapers and on the news about our elderly in the nursing homes worried sick and crying because they didn't know what would happen to them if their Medicaid was taken away.

They were worried and crying because it meant that most of the Nursing Homes would have to shut down, and nurses and CNA's would lose their jobs. They were scared to death that they would become homeless with no way to afford the meds they needed (and in some cases in order to stay alive), and would perhaps even starve to death.

It wasn't just the elderly and others that had to live in nursing homes. It was also the senior citizens and disabled liked me that lived at home, and there would be no more Social Security Disability or Medicare because our horrible President took it away from us.

No, he didn't have to think about gas chambers and those POW camps like Hitler had to get rid of people that were of no use to him. He didn't have think about killing anyone that was useless like the elderly, disabled, mentally ill or of a different race, etc. by using the gas chamber or just plain shooting them and burying them by the thousands in trenches.

He just wanted to take away their income and nursing homes and meds where they would starve and be homeless leaving them out in the cold where they would die.

Of course it didn't work or turn out the way he wanted. So now, he encourages everyone to go without masks, be sociable without thinking about safe distancing, open up all the stores, get back on the beaches together and even trying to suggest that it was okay to take a drug because he took it when that drug could cause more harm than good, even cause heart attacks and more than likely kill people.

Yes, this is a much better way for him to get rid of all the useless elderly and disabled people. Well, Mr. Tribble. Don't forget that you're elderly, too.

Last edited:

canbelto

@Simone411 I was reading an article (can't find it now) that says the press covers Trump as dishonest, delusional, incompetent, lazy, corrupt, but miss the most important element -- that he's actually actively malignant. He isn't just incompetent, he actively encourages behaviors that he knows will hurt and kill some of his most loyal supporters (like telling them not to wear a mask, or encouraging them to venture out without social distancing). And the article was flummoxed about why he'd want to actively hurt his base, and then concluded that he has a pathological sadism in him.

Simone411

Thank you so much. I'll just say that Dr. John Gartner is spot on.

His behavior is that of a person who has no care or concern for the health, safety and welfare of the American people. Nothing could epitomize that more perfectly than his grotesque suggestion this week that "injecting" disinfectants or household cleaning products might kill the ********. This would seem comical, and entirely unbelievable, if it had not actually happened.
Trump and his inner circle ignored or purged experts and other truth-tellers, and lied about, misrepresented, deflected or denied the dire threat to the American people posed by the ******** *********.

Considered in total, Trump and his regime have shown themselves to be incompetent, callous, malevolent and deeply cruel in their response to the ******** crisis (as well as to a plethora of other issues).

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I think he does it because Trump is so full of himself that he knows that no matter what he does, his loyal supporters would walk off a cliff for him or dive into a pool full of piranhas if he told them to. And it is a blind loyalty and idolatry. People doing sh*t that goes against common sense and safety for him is telling the world how much people love him. "Look this guy died for me". Then bring the wife up to the stage and tell everyone how much he sacrificed himself for Trump.

I don't know how you break that cycle but that is what is needed to bring him down. Enough people have to turn against him. Because at the end of the day those people who worship Trump will go out and vote.

canbelto

Twitter has labeled Trump's tweets on mail in ballots as requiring a "fact check"

Simone411

Well bleffing Covfefe! He's definitely the expert on fraudulence and lying considering he got his Ivy League Diploma from a Cracker Jack box - Candy-coated Pop Corn, Peanuts and a prize. That's what you get with Cracker Jacks! 🤪

mag

Another article on Trump’s sadistic tendencies.

And mocking a reporter for wearing a mask.

Last edited:

Simone411

This is from Reuters.

Trump Threatens To Shutter Social Media Companies After Twitter Warning

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday threatened to regulate or shut down social media companies, one day after Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) for the first time added a warning to some of his tweets prompting readers to fact check the president’s claims.

Trump, without offering any evidence, reiterated his accusations of political bias by such technology platforms, tweeting: “Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen.”
In the pair of early morning posts, the Republican president again blasted mail-in ballots. Trump posted similar tweets about the ballot topic on Tuesday, which had moved Twitter to add a blue exclamation mark alert underneath those tweets to warn his claims were false and had been debunked by factcheckers.
I love it! I haven't laughed this much in a long time! Tribble got his hand spanked by Twitter! Wheee! and Yippy! :cheer2:😂🤣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 21)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information