Dangers of a Trump Presidency--Part 7

caseyedwards

Just heard on the news that the judge in the Flynn case has asked for briefs from third parties in order to get a broader perspective before making a decision regarding the DOJ’s motion. This could get interesting.
It’s like it’s going to be “the aclu wants flynn Formally sentenced so that’s what I am going to do!” Lol

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Trump has contradicted Dr Fauci's testimony by saying that "was not an acceptable answer".

Hmm not acceptable or not convenient?

mag

Jenna Ellis, who I believe works for the Trump campaign, on twitter:

Reuven

Official FSU Alte Kacher
Judge Sullivan appointed a retired judge to argue against the motion to dismiss Flynn's case and to look into whether Flynn committed perjury. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...0deb0a-9567-11ea-82b4-c8db161ff6e5_story.html

I'm kind of enjoying how Flynn's new legal team is screwing this up and how the judge is not amused.
That, and the corrupted DoJ. Our court system is adversarial, since prosecution and defence are now working together, Judge Sullivan essentially called in a prosecutor.

Vagabond

That, and the corrupted DoJ. Our court system is adversarial, since prosecution and defence are now working together, Judge Sullivan essentially called in a prosecutor.
That raises the question of who will handle the prosecution if he refuses to dismiss the case.

canbelto

Rage tweeting at Rick Bright this morning:

Edit: also watch Lindsey Graham open up an inquiry against Obama because Dear Leader has decreed it:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Rage tweeting at Rick Bright this morning:

Edit: also watch Lindsey Graham open up an inquiry against Obama because Dear Leader has decreed it:

Lindsey should keep his head down. His Black Democratic opponent is polling ahead and has raised more money. Moreover, some of the SC GOP have turned against him for his post-mortem treatment of McCain. There's a reason he's not been seen with his nose buried YKW lately.

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
Long story on QAnon and the theory that Trump himself is Q:

Interesting. I always thought the speculation was that Q+ was Trump. I will have to read this.

But I think it's clear (to me, anyway), that there are several people who post as Q (different writing styles), and whoever has it now (most likely Jim Watkins, owner of 8kun) has totally lost the plot.

CaliSteve

Jenna Ellis, who I believe works for the Trump campaign, on twitter:

She's an idiot.

VALuvsMKwan

Wandering Goy
Liberty, Bob Jones University, Oral Roberts, etc.
I was thinking Pat Robertson U (aka Regent) in Virginia Beach, but ole Pat was plenty concerned last year by some of 45's actions possibly interrupting the Lord's hand being on his shoulder:

CaliSteve

I was thinking Pat Robertson U (aka Regent) in Virginia Beach, but ole Pat was plenty concerned last year by some of 45's actions possibly interrupting the Lord's hand being on his shoulder:

Pat will turn a blind eye, so Regent can stay on the list.

Vagabond

Actually, I kind of like the idea of Trump's alma mater (and mine), the University of Pennsylvania, hosting the Trump Library. I'm sure they'd find interesting things to do with Trump's papers.

:EVILLE:

Aussie Willy

Well that was quick. Lindsey Graham nixes the idea of calling Obama to testify:

Of course. Again more about protecting Trump because there would be so much dirt that could be pulled out about him.

I saw an article that suggested Trump had directly benefited from the office to the value of $970K. People staying at his hotels and such.

caseyedwards

Of course. Again more about protecting Trump because there would be so much dirt that could be pulled out about him.

I saw an article that suggested Trump had directly benefited from the office to the value of $970K. People staying at his hotels and such.
That’s it? That doesn’t seem like much

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
So, chiming in just because Trump was 13 miles up the road....

Trump wasn’t in Allentown, he would not have been welcome there. Allentown has very urban areas and is majority Hispanic and not wealthy.

He spoke at a plant in Upper Macungie, which is as close as you can get to Pennsyltucky in the Lehigh Valley, and about ten miles from Allentown proper. The landscape and demographics can change dramatically here in the “Walley” in that distance.

if you don’t want to trust the tweet of a right wing troll, our paper is the Morning Call. The photos from their twitter showed folks standing in a field and lining some streets to the plant. I have no way of telling how many there were, but it didn’t look full.

some anti Trump protesters showed up too, but it doesn’t look like many. You’d have be a dedicated to haul yourself out to Upper Macungie, whereas the Trump true believers and governor haters already live there.

I don’t think this trip will get Trump any more votes than he already had.🤷‍♀️ But his fans had fun;)

Last edited:

Aussie Willy

Wow - Trump is now claiming that the Obama ********* Playbook was inadequate and they developed their own which they tested last year.

Firstly why has this only come up now?

Secondly if Trump has been actioning according to this plan he claims he developed, it has been an abysmal failure.

Thirdly, does he think that people are that stupid? Well his supporters might be.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 20)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information