Dangers of a Trump Presidency--Part 7

caseyedwards

Seriously, how is it acceptable to openly - and now repeatedly - wish death on someone?

Do we want people coming here saying they hope Joe Biden dies for what he (allegedly) did to Tara Reade? Hoping the Clintons die for any one of their scandals, real or imagined? Hoping Australian politicians die (even though we don't live in the country)? Hoping a skater or coach dies?
It’s very bad! Especially how common it is now! All democrats believing in #moscowmitch and he be given death penalty for treason!

canbelto

Well Kayleigh McEnany seems more mellow today. Is it wrong that I prefer her pressers to Trump because at least she doesn't insult and belittle people? She just spouts talking points but more like a Stepford wife than anything else.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

CaliSteve

Trump is upset the governors have high approval ratings:

What testing, what ventilators...

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
A Trump Death Clock has been put up in Times Square. Calculating the 60 percent of deaths from the crud that happened because Trump denied the *****.

caseyedwards

I say it all the time!! DC is sick perverted and awful place! Why can’t everyone agree to remove trump unanimously? Sick twisted perversion!!

MacMadame

Staying at home
Staff member
I don't know. The Trump presidency is going to go down in history and will be studied for ages. Having his papers could generate interest and possibly even revenue. In this case, the university wouldn't be taking them because it's an honor but because they want the research traffic. It would have to be one with a great degree program in something like Government because otherwise the extra interest wouldn't lead to anything of benefit to them.

caseyedwards

AlMost all student bodies in America would riot if any of their college took his papers especially the kids in cages papers. They may even would burn the library down if their college took the kids in cages or Muslim ban papers

Cachoo

I don't know. The Trump presidency is going to go down in history and will be studied for ages. Having his papers could generate interest and possibly even revenue. In this case, the university wouldn't be taking them because it's an honor but because they want the research traffic. It would have to be one with a great degree program in something like Government because otherwise the extra interest wouldn't lead to anything of benefit to them.
I can see that because of the revenue and because he is such a spectacularly awful president who is brilliant at commanding center stage. I suppose it would be a study of the cult of personality in the digital age. But I still want to see the presidential archives stored entirely on twitter. :p

VGThuy

I seriously almost barfed when I read “Trump Presidential Library”. Trump and library together seems like an oxymoron. So does Trump and Presidential for that matter.

caseyedwards

I believe the story with Flynn is this: everyone in obama admin knew he was awful trash and possibly guilty of treason but they couldn’t Arrest him because he Was trumps major advisor!!! So they couldn’t arrest him. It might not look good. So they all unite and say to trump please please please please don’t hire him! You will regret it BIGLY!!! Hugely!!! Don’t don’t don’t do it!!! So they lose and trump makes him national security advisor!!! So they have no option. The must start leaking his phone calls to Russian ambassador. Comey sends FBI agents to interview him. They have no choice. Then flynn is fired. Then he is arrested for lying to fbi.

ErikWilliam

It has to be Liberty U. In fact if I’m wrong I will throw a huge party at the next major competition I attend and everyone here is welcome! There is just no other option that I can see. Falwell wants something for selling his soul.

mag

Just heard on the news that the judge in the Flynn case has asked for briefs from third parties in order to get a broader perspective before making a decision regarding the DOJ’s motion. This could get interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 18)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information