Dangers of a Trump Presidency--Part 7

Jenny

From the Bloc
Wut? :lol: So Kelly wanted him out and he is gone. Scaramucchi should have been nicer to Preibus. Trump never listened to him.
Kinda funny that he is gone at the request of the replacement of one of the men he forced out, who he boasted he does not report to.

VGThuy

And his wife even filed for divorce, one reason being his ambition was making him too far into the Trump crazy and she seems to seriously dislike Trump and what he stands for.

snoopy

I applaud this move by the General. Maybe Trump will cede most everything to him and we have an actual President now.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Three A's, T&M, P&C
Wow the Mooch is gone. That was quick
The Mooch is out. This administration is SUCH a tire fire. And the majority of American voters knew this craziness was going to happen. Trump was a joke, his candidacy was a publicity stunt, and sensible people knew it. He did NOT actually want to be president. He wanted to lose and then rake in a sh*t-ton of money from the publicity and a series of post-election protest rallies. The look on his face on election night when the rust belt states turned red was a priceless image of shock and panic. "Low energy Jeb" was right....he was a chaos candidate, and now he's a chaos president.

This would be hilarious if it were a movie or a TV show, but since it's reality....not so funny.
Wow! Just got a message from the NYT on my cell phone about this new development.

I do believe he wanted to WIN the presidency, particularly against Hillary. He just didn't want to do the job. He still doesn't. He wants everyone in the congress to "protect their president".

Will anyone want to work for this deranged president? Is this train heading toward the nearest cliff? I am shocked that most republicans want to go down with it, instead of jumping off. For some reason they are very afraid of Trump. The trouble is even if they are loyal, that's no guarantee that they can hold on to their jobs. Case in point: Jeff Sessions. Nobody is safe, including the country.

Vash01

I applaud this move by the General. Maybe Trump will cede most everything to him and we have an actual President now.
I don't think Trump is going to hand over his power to one of his subordinates. Kelly is still his subordinate.

Jenny

From the Bloc
And his wife even filed for divorce, one reason being his ambition was making him too far into the Trump crazy and she seems to seriously dislike Trump and what he stands for.
Not that I want to stoop to his level, but I must say I'm rather delighted that this jerk's entire life just fell apart, days after he thought it had it all.

snoopy

I don't think Trump is going to hand over his power to one of his subordinates. Kelly is still his subordinate.
I think Trump would like nothing better than to hand over all the responsibility. I think he has been looking for that person since January. But everyone he has tried - Preibus, Bannon, Kushner - failed him in some way. So I think Kelly is THE GUY as long as he doesn't eff it up.

kittyjake5

Another one gone. The Mooch holds the record so far for shortest employment
at Trump's house. Ten days and he is out. What a freaking chaotic mess.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
Why do I hear the song "Another One Bites the Dust" playing over and over in my head? :lol:
The Mooch didn't even last long enough to be given the SNL treatment. :wuzrobbed We wuz robbed of comedy gold. Seriously, though, thank goodness he is gone. Wonder who's next on the Trump express of fast track WH positions?

Zemgirl

I wonder if even now Ilia Averbukh is preparing a high-concept program for Medvedeva in which she portrays a young staffer trapped in the surreal reality of the Trump White House. Set to a Queen medley, of course - Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites The Dust, Under Pressure, and perhaps The Show Must Go On.

Vagabond

I'm sorry, but I missed the first six threads with this name because the title sounded too depressing. :X3:

Apparently, however, the title is some sort of reference to working in the West Wing. :duh:

Did I miss anything? :saint:

ETA: @Zemgirl, maybe Averbukh could squeeze in a few verses of "We Will Rock You" as well. :)

Last edited:

skategal

Bunny mama
I wonder if even now Ilia Averbukh is preparing a high-concept program for Medvedeva in which she portrays a young staffer trapped in the surreal reality of the Trump White House. Set to a Queen medley, of course - Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites The Dust, Under Pressure, and perhaps The Show Must Go On.
That would be EPIC!!!!! :cheer2: :rofl:

Vash01

I think Trump would like nothing better than to hand over all the responsibility. I think he has been looking for that person since January. But everyone he has tried - Preibus, Bannon, Kushner - failed him in some way. So I think Kelly is THE GUY as long as he doesn't eff it up.
How long will that faith last? Nothing is stable except for DT's immediate family.

VGThuy

Between that and @Aerobicidal's Kate Chopin-themed Chopin program, if Med actually used any of these ideas, I'd have no choice but to be her fan for life.

Asli

Unfeckingbelievable.
It looks like Trump's entire four-year term won't be enough to fill all the vacancies in the White House.

Has his administration made appointments to the State Department yet? I'm asking because Trump's speech to the Lebanese PM about Hezbollah sounded like it was written by an expert from the BS department.

Susan1

Why do I hear the song "Another One Bites the Dust" playing over and over in my head? :lol:
And there is a new Survivor magazine cover with his face x-d out too. I was thinking they would do a blank silhouette before the first one. But a red X is even better. Pretty soon they will all have red X's. One on Humpty would be the best one.

Humpty liked the stuff the mooch said because he was just like him. As soon as mooch gets all the t.v. coverage, he brings in someone to fire him. Sheesh. No chaos here. :rolleyes:

How long will that faith last? Nothing is stable except for DT's immediate family.
Uh, you mean their places in the WH are stable, because the people themselves sure aren't? ha ha And Kushner's job may not be either.

Jenny

From the Bloc
It's a wonder anyone accepts a position in the White House or cabinet given the way he treats and turns on everyone. I guess they are all arrogant or blind enough to think they are somehow different and will be able to work with him?

I've said this before but I would be very interested to know the staff turnover stats in the Trump organization.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The Mooch wasn't even officially on the payroll until the 15th. :rofl: And to think he had to do a shady sell of his company to China. He's probably undoing that as we speak. Maybe SNL will do a skit with Spicey and the Mooch having a drink commiserating being fired.

snoopy

So they fired him without naming a replacement. Kelly wanted no doubts as to his leadership.

skatesindreams

Scaramucci brought it upon himself.
However, what does it say about Trump; that he thought such a person "fit" for the position, someone vile and uncouth, just like himself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 5)