Dangers of a Trump Presidency - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bardtoob

Clichy Competitive Audition Protocol Auditor
Yep! It really does seem like "Survivor: White House edition" sometimes. :lol:

... Scaramucci imitated White House chief of staff Reince Priebus on their call ...“... Let me leak the f***ing thing and see if I can c***-block these people the way I c***-blocked Scaramucci for six months.“ ... “Reince is a f***ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-...erview-trashing-priebus-bannon-225201081.html

:shuffle: I guess it is true. Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not after you.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
There are already several posts discussing this in the main Trump administration (I.e. "danger") thread, so perhaps this could be merged?

skatesindreams

How can the President keep expressing himself as though he were ten years old?
And, after the foul-mouthed, inappropriate comments/actions of his "communications director", he should be summarily "fired".

bardtoob

There are already several posts discussing this in the main Trump administration (I.e. "danger") thread, so perhaps this could be merged?

If were to start watching Days of Our Lives today, in 2017, I would not try to figure out what is going on by researching the story line starting in 1971.

algonquin

The first six months of Trump's presidency has been so chaotic that I hate to think what the next few years will bring. You guys deserve a sane, level headed, and low key president after this.

Prancer

Needs More Sleep
Staff member
If were to start watching Days of Our Lives today, in 2017, I would not try to figure out what is going on by researching the story line starting in 1971.

If you are tired of this thread being so long, you are welcome to request that it be closed and a new one started.

bardtoob

If you are tired of this thread being so long, you are welcome to request that it be closed and a new one started.

Now that we are more than 2.5 times the old standard, can we start a new thread :D

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
But then you would miss seeing all the incredible instances of SORAS ( soap opera rapid aging syndrome) when toddlers reach young adulthood in three seasons or less. :p If each new Trumptastic twist got a new thread, PI would have several score a month of them. Better to contain the insanity to a few meta storylines IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information