Chinese Skating News, Pt. 4: Fresh Noodles for Milan 2026

raruki

Honestly, they should let Luan Bo charge the whole thing. What else can a guy Like Zhang Tianci can do except for asking a grown-up man to throw a 10 yr old girl in the air to do a crazy quintuple twist? When Zhang was still on the national team, It has already proved that he could not help his teams to maintain the levels of the technical elements, and even teach his teams to do a proper death spiral. LET LUAN BO CHARGE THE WHOLE THING PLZ!

Gris

不做奴才做公民
Honestly, they should let Luan Bo charge the whole thing. What else can a guy Like Zhang Tianci can do except for asking a grown-up man to throw a 10 yr old girl in the air to do a crazy quintuple twist? When Zhang was still on the national team, It has already proved that he could not help his teams to maintain the levels of the technical elements, and even teach his teams to do a proper death spiral. LET LUAN BO CHARGE THE WHOLE THING PLZ!

Luan often pairs up big guys with little girls to do crazy elements too and her training method is part of the reasons why Sui / Han have had so many injuries. Not as jarring as Tianci Zhang's 20-something guy + 10-year-old girl team but they are not that fundamentally different either.

Dai's Blues for Klook

Luan often pairs up big guys with little girls to do crazy elements too and her training method is part of the reasons why Sui / Han have had so many injuries. Not as jarring as Tianci Zhang's 20-something guy + 10-year-old girl team but they are not that fundamentally different either.
I mean, she's the only one who's really proven she can make amazing skaters, though, apart from Yao Bin. Is he continuing past Beijing? I think he literally only came back for that one season. (ETA: http://skateguard1.blogspot.com/2017/09/yao-bin-blast-from-last.html I didn't know he was this good looking 😵 )

I'm not going to comment on what S/Z have accomplished lol.

By the way, is the Jilin province more open to foreign training simply because of Chen Lu? Whereas all the rest of the world and Olympic medalists have been from Heilongjiang and home-grown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information