I had no idea that Canada was as culpable as the US over Haiti.
Article argues that Canadians should give asylum to the Haitians because they are partially responsible for their plight.
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States;
How well can you do this Canadian history quiz? I got a C.
Yet, the guy can't say he condemns the guy still worships a guy who is mastermind behind the Air India bombing. I have no Idea why Canadian Sikh keep on supporting a Khalistan within India, a country most haven't even seen.Jagmeet Singh is now the new leader of the federal NDP party. He is the first visible minority to lead a major federal party. Congratulations to him.
He also praised Fidel Castro in a tweet. Just one more leftist willing to overlook a murderous dictator so long as he's Communist.Yet, the guy can't say he condemns the guy still worships a guy who is mastermind behind the Air India bombing. I have no Idea why Canadian Sikh keep on supporting a Khalistan within India, a country most haven't even seen.