Alexey Navalny

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
impeachment+conviction would allow congress to prevent him from running again.
Yes, that is correct. What has that got to do with Russia’s main opposition candidate being poisoned and arrested?

DELTA

Yes, that is correct. What has that got to do with Russia’s main opposition candidate being poisoned and arrested?

I thought we were talking about elections here. Why wouldn't Democrats want Trump to run again despite 75 millions Americans voted for him?

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
I thought we were talking about elections here. Why wouldn't Democrats want Trump to run again despite 75 millions Americans voted for him?
The title of the thread is Alexey Navalny. Keep trying to deflect and I’ll keep hitting back.

caseyedwards

This is what DELTA and caseyedwards support:

Lol. I don’t support it. The issue is why is Germany funding this? Who is paying these police officers? Who is providing the equipment? Countries that buy Russian gas like Germany. As long as your friends and your allies control europe but don’t ban Russian gas this should be expected. This is what your side is doing.

Rina RUS

Thank you, DELTA.

We also had a petition in Russia which asked to make police wear individual numbers on their cloths. So that a policeman couldn’t attack people anonymously. This idea seems to be not bad.

DELTA

Am not in France nor French. Nor posting on behalf of a foreign government. Try again. :lol:

Why is this okay in France, but not in Russia? It's funny how everyone on this board was pulling for Macron. Now he's beating the crap out of protestors.

overedge

G.O.A.T.
Why is this okay in France, but not in Russia? It's funny how everyone on this board was pulling for Macron. Now he's beating the crap out of protestors.

No, "everyone on this board" was not pulling for Macron.

Jaana

I see him as a kind of hero because of his return to Russia, courage he is not lacking! I have also understood that his remarks about muslims etc. were years ago... Most of us mature as we get a bit older.

Ka3sha

Russian opposition politician Alexey Navalny will spend the next 2.5 years in prison, following a verdict in Moscow

Translation of Navalny's speech from today:

Frau Muller

Proud Puerto Rican-Russkaya!
Russian opposition politician Alexey Navalny will spend the next 2.5 years in prison, following a verdict in Moscow

Translation of Navalny's speech from today:

Most of Russia applauds. Nice try, social media. Now the Tic-Tockers and their ilk can go back to mommies for meals and a shower.

caseyedwards

So you can’t be a political prisoner if you are like navalny and said Russia needs to get rid of all its central Asian immigrants?!

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Democrats want to impeach him so he wouldn't run in 2024.
He got his supporters to storm the Capitol and people died. Plus politicians on both his side and the opposition could have been killed. Would you want him to run again in 2024?

DELTA

He got his supporters to storm the Capitol and people died. Plus politicians on both his side and the opposition could have been killed. Would you want him to run again in 2024?

Who told you I want him to run again? Honestly I don't give a damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information