Accidentally reported someone

Spun Silver

Can you please erase my report of nylynnrr and restore my ability to send her a PM?

Sorry for the trouble.

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
I don't see a reported post and reporting a post shouldn't mean you can't send a PM.

Are you sure you didn't add her to your Ignore list?

Spun Silver

I don't see a reported post and reporting a post shouldn't mean you can't send a PM.

Are you sure you didn't add her to your Ignore list?
Well, I’m glad I didnt report her. But no, I checked and she is not on my little ignore list. But I still cant answer her message. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Spun Silver

Could it be her own settings? Because I hit her profile box thinking I could start a convo that way (?) and got the error message that this member limits who can see her full profile.

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
It could be; I looked at her settings and it looks like she doesn't have some of them checked. One easy way to find out--paging @nylynnr!

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
I don't know that you did anything wrong, @nylynnr . I am glad you are here, however, because I got this same complaint about someone else trying to contact another FSUer and I can't see why it's happening.

So...If you hover your mouse over your name up in the upper right corner, a menu will appear.

First go to Contact Details and see what you have selected for Accept Conversations From.

Then go to Privacy and see what you have checked there for there for people who can view your profile and contact you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information