• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

50th Golden Spin of Zagreb, Dec. 6-10, 2017

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Ratings
I have the complete session will start uploading now

@Jeschke

Raya: 166.48
Montoya: 193.09

Wow unfortunate competition for Raya, he is 26 points behind on the race, he will face tough competition at Nationals given the pressure of the big gap between him and Felipe

Last edited:

caseyedwards

Ratings
I thought Alina Soloveyeva was a little familiar and she accidentally competed as senior at Triglav and won but had to be disqualified. So she won silver In juniors here.

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
Ratings
The belarus judge in ice dance was suspended before the FD for cheating. IMO it gives a whole new sense to the WTF scores for all skaters.

Edit: one of the most corrupt judged competition I've ever watched.

Ratings
Skaters earning TES minimums:

Earned Euros/4C's/Oly minimum(s), not necessarily Worlds minimum(s):

Ladies
:
  • Michelle Lifshits: earned the SP minimum; still needs the FS minimum
  • Elisabetta Leccardi: earned both minimums
  • Emmy Ma: earned both minimums
  • Hannah Miller: earned both minimums
Pairs:
  • Miura/Ichihashi: earned both minimums

Dance:
  • Kublikova/Hulitski: earned both minimums

Earned Worlds minimum(s):

Ladies
:
  • Elisabetta Leccardi: earned the SP minimum; still needs the FS minimum
  • Dasa Grm: earned the FS minimum; now has the set.
  • Emmy Ma: earned the FS minimum; still needs the SP minimum
Pairs:
  • Chtchetinina/Akulov: earned the SP minimum; still needs the FS minimum
Dance:
  • Kublikova/Hulitski: earned the FD minimum; still need the SD minimum

kosjenka

Pogorilaya’s fairy godmother
Ratings
@Braulio @fan

A friend was taking judging exam and dont ask me for what level, I truly dont know or am interested at this point, however they do it so that the candidate judges the event and for this person it was Mens long program at Golden spin and her supervisor was a Slovenian official. After the event finished and Moris won over all the other guys from the final group, I came up to them to say hi and chit chat about the interesting turn out. We chatted a bit about the event in general and we were kidding how this conversation is obviously me influencing the neighbor judge to help have another Croatian with passed exam, he laughed and mentioned we wont go the Belorussian way. I was oblivious to this situation because I was not able to come to ice dance event at all, and in the press room there were no Communications (official ISU event papers) regarding the suspension of the Belorussian judge. Be sure ISU will have it on their web site. I was surprised to find a very interesting archive regarding all the doping charges in passing years, including some other stuff about the judging.

allezfred

That Irish Guy
Staff member
Ratings
The belarus judge in ice dance was suspended before the FD for cheating. IMO it gives a whole new sense to the WTF scores for all skaters.

Edit: one of the most corrupt judged competition I've ever watched.
Worse than the Grand Prix Final? :eek: :drama: #ISUandGailhaguet #Justice4VirtueMoir

VIETgrlTerifa

Ratings
@Braulio @fan

A friend was taking judging exam and dont ask me for what level, I truly dont know or am interested at this point, however they do it so that the candidate judges the event and for this person it was Mens long program at Golden spin and her supervisor was a Slovenian official. After the event finished and Moris won over all the other guys from the final group, I came up to them to say hi and chit chat about the interesting turn out. We chatted a bit about the event in general and we were kidding how this conversation is obviously me influencing the neighbor judge to help have another Croatian with passed exam, he laughed and mentioned we wont go the Belorussian way. I was oblivious to this situation because I was not able to come to ice dance event at all, and in the press room there were no Communications (official ISU event papers) regarding the suspension of the Belorussian judge. Be sure ISU will have it on their web site. I was surprised to find a very interesting archive regarding all the doping charges in passing years, including some other stuff about the judging.
I know I'm way late in responding to this post, but did anyone else read the Marie Bowness and Christopher Buchanan's complaint against Sergei Ponomarenko concerning the level calls for Grushina/Goncharov and Dubreuil/Lauzon that kosjenka provided here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)