2022 Worlds Mens FS - Numero Uno

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Morisi KVITELASHVILI GEO

Coach: Eteri Tutberidze, Sergei Dudakov
Music: Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra, My Way by Frank Sinatra, I'm Gonna Live Till I Die by Frank Sinatra

Blue vest, white top, blue pants
So all those skaters outside Russia but with Russian coaches will have to find new coaches next year if they want to keep competing, right ?

SkateFanBerlin

The problem with Morisi is that hair. No shape. uncontrolled curliness, mousy brown - should i go on? It seems like something he has control over.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
No. I posted that right before Keegan’s skate because either Sadovsky/Messing we’re guaranteed 12th place.

Anyway, Camden has set himself up well to contribute to USA’s quest for 3 spots.
Oh ok .. that was back when I though you had to be top ten lol! Now it makes sense.
Yay for Roman and Camden! I would take though Camden as a Canadian

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
So is Morisi under the care of Eteri’s team doctor or is that only for athletes representing Russia?
I would say he probably did not get the gogo juice because it was likely paid for by Russia

Karen-W

Morisi is landing things, though some of the landings are a bit wonky.
Yeah, but I don't think he's going to remain ahead of Camden after the tech panel reviews some of those jumps.

Seriously, this Worlds keeps getting weirder and weirder... I had low expectations for Karen coming into Worlds, but I certainly didn't think Camden was going to come home with a higher placement than her.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Morisi KVITELASHVILI GEO

Coach: Eteri Tutberidze, Sergei Dudakov
Music: Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra, My Way by Frank Sinatra, I'm Gonna Live Till I Die by Frank Sinatra

4S+3T +
3X meh
4T+2T +
3L +
Fly Camel Sp 4
St Sq 4 +
4T ++
3F+1Eu+3S + (nice Euler)
3F - iffy
Fly Camel Combo Sp 4
Ch Sq 1 +
CCoSp 4