2022 Worlds Free Dance - Who Runs the Worlds? Marie-France

Karen-W

People have been doing that when referring to ice dance teams for years. It's amusing to have only one partner listed, but personally I find it much easier to follow than ChoBat or HawBak or whatever.
So, how do you plan on differentiating between Lilah and Sasha Fear? ;)

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Disco Brits and non-Disco Brits.
Or Disco Brits and definitely non balletic Brits (but that requires people to know about this year's FD)
Anyways, podium for now does look like C/B and G/F will be definite contenders. Third team not so clear. If C/B keep on being refreshing with astronaut style program, I am all for it. G/F have long been due the recognition even though I would like them to finally get a truly groundbreaking program. Come on BABS, more imagination please your team has solid technique so it's time to push the artistic envelop.

Last edited:

Lizziebeth

People have been doing that when referring to ice dance teams for years. It's amusing to have only one partner listed, but personally I find it much easier to follow than ChoBat or HawBak or whatever.
those three letter names confuse me. why shorten chock/bates - its only a few more letters!

I have a terrible time with acronyms and this is just as bad :scream: I know everyone else deals with it.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love!
Having rewatched all of the dance teams at Worlds, I must say that I’m most amazed by the progress of the Brits. Wow - what a change, even since Olympics! His solo jumps during the KISS RD are everything!

Most sublime FD - a tie between Hawayek/Baker and Papadakis/Cizeron. I could watch both of those programs forever.

Lacey

I am amused that Chock/Bates and Hawayek/Baker have been reduced to the female half of their partnerships.

Also, don't forget Green/Parsons. They almost beat Haw/Baker at Nationals this year and will certainly be in the mix for a Worlds slot next year.
Not related to this year's FDs, but YES YES YES to Green/Parsons moving up, perhaps jumping over Haw/Bak

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information