2022 Jr. Worlds Women FS

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
The Korean costumers must really love that sickly green. Yun’s isn’t that obvious, but the stones are sick green.

her grace

standing with Mariah
Yun is also old enough (under current rules) to move up to senior. I might keep her junior, though, because she could win some serious hardware next season.

Karen-W

You really have to wonder if Shin will keep those jumps once she starts growing. And since she's only 14, she isn't likely to be age eligible for seniors until the next Olympic season (if the age proposal passes).

And, she's such a typical Korean lady... Pretty piano music, pretty dress, pretty arms. I swear, I won't be able to differentiate her from the rest of the Korean women once she does hit seniors.

It will be interesting to see if she can hold onto the lead she had from the SP.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Shin :swoon: Absolutely stunning

Everything she does is so freaking clean, like even the spin positions are picture perfect. :swoon:

And the jumps are huge! Second only to Pezzetta in this event.

What an absolutely exquisite skater!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love!
Jia Shin - yet another superb performance! Jia is gorgeous…and my favorite dress & hair accessory. 💗

Lara

It's JJ style!
Wowowow. Beautiful close to the skating season, thank you Isabeau. :swoon:

ETA - clearly I wasn't paying the same attention to the TES. Oh well.

Colonel Green

Hmm, a few points back in TES, she may not win the free skate (though I'm sure the judges will give her higher PCS), but with the short program lead she'll likely pull it out overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information