4 Kai JAGODA BER
5 Florian PASCHKE BER
6 Thomas STOLL BER
7 Nikita STAROSTIN NRW
8 Louis WEISSERT NRW

J

Jeschke

Ouch, what a season for H/K :(
All we get from Gurdzhi out from Goose Academy is party IG footage with the other skaters - what we seen on ice so far, I can't see any progress.
Hatakawa next in line by early-hyped girls...

J

Jeschke

I have no clue who comes in 3rd in women now.
Great for whoever it may be but :yikes: at nationals level!

sus2850

Who is commentating the stream? Does anybody know?
First three men not great…
Good debut for Efimova/Blommaert

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Back. Rewatched.

Men:
What the hell did the judges smoke? Starostin splatted all over the place, okay, but 31PCS? Worse than Jagoda and Weissert??? And I don't even start with 36pts for Paul.

Women:
They really want to give Schott that title. I think there is still a big difference in PCS between them, but TES seems kinda generous for Schott. That 3t3t has become such a crap combo for her. Way too much energy going into it, jump way too big, she can't handle the landing and always lands so extremly leaned forward. I really think she should go for 3f3t, 3lo, 2a layout.
What's there to loose for her anyway?

Pairs.
Solid job by H/S.
But big wow to Efimova/Blommaert. That was really nice. Big elements, great flow, 3T as last of the 'big' elements, and it seemed way more rotated than at her last outings with Korovin. Awesome job. Congrats to them and Florian Just. If Hase/Seegert stay next season, this is great for depth in GER pairs, but the scenario might get very 🆘 for Hocke/Kunkel.

Dance.
Sorry, I have to party the result a bit :cheer: I did not see an almost identical PCS coming (even with mistake). I really expected judges to clearly go for M/D after race is decided. So great for JvR/S. Hope they can hold on in the FD; a national title would be at least some balm for them.

Overall:
Women field :scream: Sorry, this is a national championship after all. What is the criteria here to enter? I don't wanna sound bitchy, but come on...
Commentary lady - who is she? Don't wanna sound bitchy again, so I just remain quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

text_skate

Catched up, almost.
I really liked the outing of Efimova/Blommaert. Quite solid elements. Hope Hocke/Kunkel are ready for Euros to defend 3 spots. What a pitty about Kunkel's shoulder.
The commentator said, Hase is 1,76 cm. I think she misspoke.

M/D's scoring was off. They themselves couldn't believe the generous marks. Veeery happy for JvR/S. Keeping all fingers crossed for a national title.

Women: messy Schott 5 pts more than clean Isaev :confused: The rests is silence :scream:.

Haven't watched Men yet.

J

Jeschke

Hope Hocke/Kunkel are ready for Euros to defend 3 spots.
Unfortunately I can't see that happening in any scenario.
Even with H/S finishing 4th, which is a big if, finishing 9th for Hocke/Kunkel (with problems to date) seems a big stretch:
GEO, ESP, ITA1, HUN, AUT.
Then we have ITA2, ITA3, SUI, ISR...

While I approve the fact, that there might be a fight even for Euros spot, it's a really tough motivation call, especially for the youngsters like Roscher/Schuster moving up.
But overall I approve the sportive aspect and hope this will push everyone to work hard(er).

Karen-W

Unfortunately I can't see that happening in any scenario.
Even with H/S finishing 4th, which is a big if, finishing 9th for Hocke/Kunkel (with problems to date) seems a big stretch:
GEO, ESP, ITA1, HUN, AUT.
Then we have ITA2, ITA3, SUI, ISR...

While I approve the fact, that there might be a fight even for Euros spot, it's a really tough motivation call, especially for the youngsters like Roscher/Schuster moving up.
But overall I approve the sportive aspect and hope this will push everyone to work hard(er).
Not sure that Ziegler/Kiefer are in much better shape than Hocke/Kunkel right now, judging by their SP score at Austrian Nats yesterday. Same with Pfund/Santillan if their Swiss Nats scores are anything to go by.

J

Jeschke

So I am all-in for Day 3 (not sure this is a wise decision though :p).
Like the anthem to start.
Confused there seems to be no mask-rule for audience - it's Germany after all :p

J

Jeschke

Re men:
One of the worlds criteria is meeting 219pts.
Wonder if 🇩🇪 is sticking to that, as I have doubts, some dude will manage.

J

Jeschke

Lotfi SEREIR
3lz fall
2a1eu3s
3f<
3lo fall
3lz<3t<
3s< fall
2a 3-turn

Don't wanna sound bitchy, but Sereir obviously landed more shit (or tried ad least) than Stoll the last 2 seasons.
Never seen him. Kinda stiff and skating through music, but based on usual standard on nationals, I'll take it.

J

Jeschke

Nikita STAROSTIN
Slay! 💥

New purple pants? Somehow I recall them black.

3a fall
3lz3t
3a pogo-style
3f
3lz1eu3s
3lo stepout
2a stepout
major bitchface to end :drama:

💪 for the balls going for3-3 after crap first jump landing. Watch and learn Schott!

So not his event :( Worst outing of the season so far, crap. But he didn't let the performance go!
I really want him at worlds!

Solya hair. Tragedy.

65pts PCS, what is this crap? What does german fed wants to point out here? :wall:

sus2850

At least you do not hear the commentator during replays. She said her name at the end of the dance event yesterday, but I instantly forgot it. Is she the one from Eurosport? I like how positive/supportive she is though. I mean it is nicer than to be all harsh and make them feel worse.
She knows how low the standard is of course.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Louis WEISSERT
love the shirt.

3lz fall
3lo
3t2t messy
2a
3lo fall
3t< stepout
sit spin arse splat
2a

I like the opening with the steps. Nice musicality overall and good flow in his skating. Nice transitions.
Should be our guy for junior worlds, unless Gurdzhi shows up in somehow decent shape.

Really dislike mama-dieck's knc atittudes. It's a german championship after all, no clue why there is need to laugh at shitty skate.

J

Jeschke

Kai JAGODA
3f
3a
3t1eu2s improvised
2lo2t
3a stepout
3lo fall
2a stepout

Guess this was his best outing this season. At least he got a bit better. Hope he keeps the FS for next one. It really has potential imho and suits him so well. especially the choreo sequence to end is really great.

The velvet onesie though I never get to this music:rofl: Whose idea was that? Give him tight pants and Weissert's shirt.

I really hope the switch to Oberstdorf works out in longterm for Jagoda. I really like his skating. Such a rough season, must be hard after a somehow decent last season and the hopes fighting for olympics :(

J

Jeschke

Paul FENTZ
4t2t
3lz3t
3a stepout
2lo
3lz
3t1eu2s
2a

No words on the costume, program, skating. Sorry @SmallFairy .
Scorpions - I bet this entire concept is best foreplay for @alchemy void :rofl:

Well, olympic team ticket secured. Might be a nice way to bow out for him.

J

Jeschke

OMG, major diss at Fentz costumes over all those years - referring to carnival costumes from local discounter :rofl:

J

Jeschke

Final #TeamD 🇩🇪 Euros race standings men
Bildschirmfoto-2021-12-11-um-13-52-10.png

Really dislike the way how judges pushed Fentz ahead of Starostin here with ridiculous PCS.

J

Jeschke

Fentz interview:
Not pleased with skate and points. Practice usually went well. Hopes for better outing at euros.

J

Jeschke

Starostin interview:
Not pleased with skate after already succesful season. Mentions big nervousness going into his fist senior nationals.
Thanks to german fed holding nationals in these time (well he knows how to play the game :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information