2021 Worlds RD - Dancing Quarantine

VGThuy

H/D have lower PCS than C/B. I think the judges prefer C/B while H/D have better TES. That sounds about right...for the performance-related PCS. Not for things like transitions or skating skills which I think H/D are superior with.

Anyway, S/K are the anointed gold medalists. Nikita has to not do his usual thing and eff it up. Actually, all three teams in the top have a reputation of messing up when the chips are down. So watch all three do well tomorrow because the world is upside down.

rfisher

Let the skating begin

2nd

So unless the Snake bites the russians before the free dance and somehow something odd happens Nikita and Victoria have this on the bag
Snakes are sneaky. It's not over till it's over. (But I like Sin/Kats too so a snaky silver would make me happy---not them, but it would me. )

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
These results aren’t that scandalous. I would have H&D winning TES, and S&K winning PCS. Though, S&K had stronger twizzles and a stronger midline, and those points add up quickly. It should be close, I just would have had it fall in the other direction.

Cherub721

YEAH!
These results aren’t that scandalous. I would have H&D winning TES, and S&K winning PCS. Though, S&K had stronger twizzles and a stronger midline, and those points add up quickly. It should be close, I just would have had it fall in the other direction.

As a fan of both teams, I think this comment is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information