2021 Worlds Pairs SP - Super Spreaders (Twitter's Gonna Shame You)

skatingguy

Golden Team
So has something changed with the last chance qualifier for Olympics? In the past only countries who had NO teams qualified via Worlds could even obtain just a single spot at the Olympics.
Yes, there's two threads about it - one in the 'Great Skate Debate' & the other in the Worlds forum in the Kiss'n'Cry section.

tony

So has something changed with the last chance qualifier for Olympics? In the past only countries who had NO teams qualified via Worlds could even obtain just a single spot at the Olympics.
That part isn't changed. Any country that doesn't have an entry can still send one skater/team to Nebelhorn to try to qualify. There are just other caveats now.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
I'm so delighted Boikova/Kozlovski are skating to Hisaishi. :swoon: Howl's Moving Castle is one of my faves.
La Bien Aimee yarn store in Paris has three colorways dedicated to the films of Miyazaki, including one called Howl & Sophie:
https://www.labienaimee.com/collections/la-bien-aimee-miyazaki-collection/products/la-bien-aimee-x-miyazaki-yarn-collection

There's no direct link, but if you click "Howl & Sophie" from the Colorway drop-down box, and then "Mohair/Silk" (scroll) from the Base drop-down box, you'll see a skein of the yarn that just arrived from UPS today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information