2021 Worlds Pairs FS - Does Your Mother Know That You Cough?

Hindernisse

They both get super-bratty every time M/G beat them, and I sense bitterness about Moskvina taking them. Wonder if trouble is brewing in that camp.
When Boikova stood up in K’n’C after the scores she said in a very bitter manner: ´Congrats to Russia for the gold’. It didn’t look elegant at all.

Mishina & Galliamov were impressive! Yesterday and today. Maladtsi!

livetoskate

Thanks for the explanation. That doesn't seem like much of a punishment since the skaters can still compete. Maybe they can hum their own anthem.

yeslek

Congrats to Mishina and Galliamov. The music has spoken, they really are the champions! :cheer:
Sui and Han were exquisite.
Yay KMT and Marinaro for climbing to 6th place. The long off season was not good for them, but they really fought today and I'm happy.
Miura/Kihara - congrats on a top 10 finish. Lots of potential.

M/G say they now want to sleep :lol:
KMT and Marinaro were given a gift.

SLIVER

Sooo..since everyone is pretty confused about Olympic spots, can someone briefly summarise who is in and what is happening in Nebelhorn :p
If I get it correctly, Georgian pair is now in as of right, since US dropped to 2 spots?

yeslek

They weren't great but they didn't beat anyone they shouldn't have..The place seems high but it's correct.
Agree to disagree. Level 1 twist and Level 1 lift and still 3 PCS points better than other very similar teams? Everything looked shaky both days.

Last edited:

MacMadame

Staying at home
Sooo..since everyone is pretty confused about Olympic spots, can someone briefly summarise who is in and what is happening in Nebelhorn :p
If I get it correctly, Georgian pair is now in as of right, since US dropped to 2 spots?
There is an entire thread that does just that.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Maybe and probably so, but I'm still reeling on the 3 +3 and 1 +4 hand down throw 3Lo scores that T/M got. By comparison, this was a +5 timing off or not ;)

That entire set of GOE except for the one lone -1 judge is insane.
Definitely. Stuff like this makes me think shared hallucinations must be a real phenomenon.

becca

I suspect Moskvina will have a chat with her when they return to St. Petersburg. She's pretty adamant about sportsmanship
Yeah it’s especially ridiculous because if there teammates didn’t win the Sui and Han wouldn’t have. They have no one to blame but themselves but it’s hard losing I am sure

Sally1214

Oh man, that medal ceremony seemed SO messed up with no national anthem, no hugs, no congratulatory remarks and having to be 6 feet apart for the "official" photographs ... not to mention having to put on their own medals and pick up their own flowers. BUT ..... at least we DO have Worlds happening and we DO have incredible skating performances to enjoy. So, best have no complaints and be extremely grateful for what we DO have. The fight for the medals here was SO exciting. The top 3 were all great but, IMO, Mishina & Galliamov were PHENOMENAL.

See you all tomorrow. Have a great night, everyone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information