2021 Worlds Exhibition - Thank You For The Mucus

abbi_1990

That cover was so dark, I feel like it would have been more appropriate for the teddy bear to wind up shredded, lol.

And the birthday cake delivered by Nathan is cute! Especially after her fangirling over both him and Yuzu yesterday, lol.

so true about the teddy bear!!

totally not what I was expecting when she first came out onto the ice!

abbi_1990

Russians and Swedes mostly without, most everyone else with - though S/K did wear masks. And not distanced for the final bows, either...

@allezfred this thread title is disgusting :lol: though fitting given the times and the amount of lyrical snot at Worlds.

the title makes me feel rather 🤢, but as you say, it is rather fitting! and given the mask-less appearances of some skaters (and coaches), there’s probs been plenty of it spread around :scream:

mpal2

Nathan had just finished his exhibition though so probably didn't even go backstage and just stayed on ice. I think he would have been wearing one if he wasn't last.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Unless there is a major outbreak among all the skaters within the next week, the ISU and the Swedish federation did an excellent job with their YKW protocols. Only 3 reported positive tests and two of those were picked up before the individuals were even credentialed. Considering the number of skaters, coaches, media, support people and so forth, this was a big task and they managed. Hope they all travel back home safely and those who didn't have the opportunity to train are able to do so this summer and the 2021-2022 season is back to some semblance of normal.

Jammers

I'm glad they held these Worlds you can't let the ***** stop from living life or shutting down sports forever i think a turning point was in the late summer when both the NBA and Major League Baseball started back up. Then college and pro football moved ahead to play their seasons and while college football was a bit of a mess the NFL managed to get every team to play a full season all the way through the Superbowl. They showed you could play sports again with precautions.

Karen-W

I'm glad they held these Worlds you can't let the ***** stop from living life or shutting down sports forever i think a turning point was in the late summer when both the NBA and Major League Baseball started back up. Then college and pro football moved ahead to play their seasons and while college football was a bit of a mess the NFL managed to get every team to play a full season all the way through the Superbowl. They showed you could play sports again with precautions.
Yes, and the NHL has been playing; same with soccer/football in Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information