2021 Cranberry Cup Senior Pairs SP & FS

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
227.63 is just a breath ahead of the winning pairs score at Worlds 2020 (227.59).
They had all +5 on their throw twist, iirc, and +4ish on several more elements.

Not sure if they'd earn those scores for the same skate at a GP.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I just watch some of the earlier groups of Paris, John Crawfood, what can you tell me about him? I would like to spend some quality time with him 💕💕

Are they brand new? Or did they compete in 2019?

I do think Emily and Spencer are so good, I am really enjoying watching them. I hope to see them more this fall

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Disappointed in this music for Tarasova and Morozov. A pair this classically beautiful should skate the most beautiful, elevating classical music IMHO. But has Eteri worked her magic...no big errors?! The ending was weird and jarring.
This is just the first draft. Like all skaters, they will be working on improving the program, based on the feedback they receive. I am surprised that it seemed so close to a finished program, and they skated it with confidence. It will get better when they get more mileage on it. This is in no way the final version.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Calalang/Johnson’s Cranberry LP no longer available, which I tried to find on....

The official films (with many freezes) of full events have been yanked from YouTube by KRPhotogos Photography (copyright infringement).

Sylvia

TBD
Are they brand new? Or did they compete in 2019?
Greta & John Crafoord are twins who competed in the U.S. for many years (won Novice Pairs bronze at 2017 Nationals in their final appearance before switching to represent Sweden where they were born) - they started skating for Sweden on the JGP in 2017: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00103088.htm

ETA that @Karen-W posted that the Crafoords achieved the Worlds minimums for the first time :) - link to her compilation in GSD: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...ympics-isu-championships.108361/#post-6039003

I do think Emily and Spencer are so good, I am really enjoying watching them. I hope to see them more this fall
Me too. Chan/Howe also got the Worlds minimums at Cranberry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information