honey

Deanna and Maxime with matching buns. They are both :smokin:

3 Twist
3S, he falls
3T+2T+2T, she falls on the last 2T, he struggled a bit on the 3T
Throw 3L,great
Throw 3S, hand down

Lifts are the highlight of the program.

I really like them together, but gotta be honest and say I don't get the raving about this program that was coming from some places online. It's fine. But they have little connection and it's all a bit frantic right now. But they are progressing along every year and I think there's a lot to work with there.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
She looks like she's about to cry. That music is very aggressive.

tony

But it just doesn't fcuking glide
She's 0 for 3 on individual jumps in this competition and none of them were really even close. Sigh. The throw jumps are all tight, too. He also has had a few stumbles and balance checks halfway through the program.

It's a great program when they get it together, and I know they start slow but this is pretty rough.

honey

Ashley and Tim in great costumes. Really beautiful.

3 Twist, good
SBS 3L, she falls
Throw 3Z, foot down and deep landing
SBS 3S, she falls and it looked under
Throw 3S, foot brushed the ice

Did they skate to this before? It's nice, but a bit generic I think.

Rough around the edges today. I know Ashley had Covid not too long ago, so not super surprising. She looks gassed at the end.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Poor Ashley, maybe she's behind on training due to COVID?

This is the best program they've had, so I'm happy to see them keeping it.

But aside from jump problems, this seems slow and tentative overall.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Uh, oh. I think Ashley is having some long term effects. Bless her. And, she's not in the fake KnC.

yeslek

Well, that's how to lose a point on nothing when she was going for the end of the combo that he already wasn't going to do.

I really, really want this team to get it together and for them to reach some high level of success but this program is a big WTF, as are most of the programs in that camp honestly.
Deanna? I loved the program

tony

But it just doesn't fcuking glide
This program is infinitely better than the two crap short programs we have seen from them. I suspect Cizeron was lead on this choreography, and it shows with a lot of nice nuances.

Her jumps aren't there and I questioned him getting through triples- the 3T looked short on top of being two-footed.

But this is absolutely a team that could go right into 5th or so in the world this year IF they can get through the lifts, too. There was a big scary moment twice within one lift towards the end.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Was Vanessa a head case with her single jumps before? I watched their practice today and she didn't hit those jumps there either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information