2020 YOG Women SP & FS

oleada

Wang has a cute smile. She looks like she grown since her JGP events.
Let’s hope Tammy works on her basics because they are :yikes:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Wang USA
Dr Zhivago

3Lz< poor landing
3F much better
2A
3Lz1Lo

3F1Eu1S hard, slow fall. Huge smile on that! :respec:
3T good fight!
waxel

Love her attitude out there and she fought so hard and didn't give up on the performance. The fall on the 1S is definitely worthy for the MEEPOTS Shortlist.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Schermann HUN
Memoirs of a Geisha

3Lo2T big
3Lz2T great
1Lz
3T fall
3Lo fall
3S1Eu3S good fight!
2A

Nice rally at the end of the program. Not as strong as Four Nations, but I think she's really going to challenge Toth next season.

Stephanie

Has Wang always been with Gambill? I don’t recall Gambill with her at the JGP

I think a limited number of coaches could be accredited so not everyone could have their personal coach with them. Tammy was with Liam Kapeikis in the kiss and cry even though she is not his coach. I'm pretty sure it's the same situation with Kate Wang. Tammy coaches Audrey Shin and is more experienced than the other coaches, which is why I assume she got the nod.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Why did they put the really big bumpers around the arena? I get they are way softer then the boards, but a lot of skaters have nearly hit them since it makes the rink smaller than what they train on.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Mazzara FRA

Now this pink costume I kind of like. :shuffle:

2A3T great
3Lz< hand down
3S very good
3Lo
3F2T
3F<< fall
2A1Eu3S damnnnnn

Not much expression at all, like Chris notes. Love her big jumps and power though.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Ryabova AZE

2Lz
3Lo
3F very good
3S easy
2A3T

I'm trying my hardest to resist to sing along to "Speak Softly Love" :shuffle:

2A2T
3Lz3T<2T

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Good thinking from Ryabova to add jumps to her 2A to get the combo points she missed on the first jump. Some of the landings were wonky, but she is able to count and so many skaters don't seem to have that skill.

seabm7

Why did they put the really big bumpers around the arena? I get they are way softer then the boards, but a lot of skaters have nearly hit them since it makes the rink smaller than what they train on.

I think these protection pads are for the short track skating competition. Usually short track and figure skating share the same venue.

oleada

Chris is way too much for me. "Perfect execution!" on a combo with wrap and looked UR. But it was better than the 2A+3T which as clearly UR and the next triple jump << fall.

ETA: Shin Amano would have a field day with Shin.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Shin USA
Miss Saigon

3Lz3T big
2A3T<

I don't mind her leg wrap on the jumps. Looks kind of cool.

3S< fall
3F great
3Lz<
3Lo2T2Lo
2A

I really enjoyed that. Why don't I remember her from the JGP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information