2020 World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships (Mar 12-14, Nottingham, Great Britain

Finnice

My friend is there, as a team leader for Fintastics. They measure fever every other day, said she.

Moya

Any update from today?
Assuming this will be the last skating / sports event for a while:wuzrobbed

mjb52

Who is doing the commentary on this? He is absolutely great. I've only been watching and listening on and off and the female commentator is also good, but I find the male one especially notable.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
I've never really watched before, but I am enjoying watching the later groups

Finnice

I have to admit I am in tears. One of the skaters in Fintastic (the tall dark-haired girl on the ringht end in the front row) is a daughter of a close friend, who is their team leader there. This season has been hard to all to Finnish synchro teams,due to the other teams' coaching situation. Kudos to Fintastics, I am so proud of them!

J

Jeschke

vesperholly

The male commentator was Chris Buchanan, the former chair of the ISU synchronized skating technical committee. :eek: He was incredibly knowledgeable!

The top 3 teams all had really good programs. Fintastic had such a creative concept.

I thought it was interesting that the 3rd place Russian team that fell 3 times changed into their short program dresses for the medal ceremony :drama:

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Watching it now and really enjoying it. Can’t believe I haven’t bothered to watch any before!!! Loved both Russian teams’ SPs. It’s sad the Spanish team had to WD due to coronavirus, but hope they get another chance next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information