2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Fiero425

Yet, there are people who believe SCOTUS rulings will do no harm to women's reproductive healthcare.
One of those people post in here.

Over the years they've systematically undermined or weakened the law believe it or not! The southern states have worked it to limit access or the operation altogether in every imaginative way; more psycho, but that's a Republican when it concerns "R v W!" It's overturned eventually by Scotus, but it hassles women so much I won't ever understand why they support conservatives? Republicans and conservatives are all up in their uteruses, but are supported all the time! When White women went with Trump over Hillary I tore up my feminist card and will tell women to their faces to "Fk.-off" when they b!tch about a lack of representation! They are the majority and can select each and every candidate, so if we have bad politicians term after term, it's women who should start taking the credit/blame! :wall:

Last edited:

skipaway

The Commission on Presidential Debates will be employing a mute button on the microphones during the introductory statements of each candidate. During the open part of the debate this will not be used but any interruptions will be timed and that time subtracted from the opponent’s response time.

I don’t think this will work...Trump will still talk over Biden.

New Rules

Sparks

The Commission on Presidential Debates will be employing a mute button on the microphones during the introductory statements of each candidate. During the open part of the debate this will not be used but any interruptions will be timed and that time subtracted from the opponent’s response time.

New Rules
I still want to see it.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

New Rules
Maybe Trump will refuse to debate if their a mute buttons. That can only be a good thing.

CaliSteve

Interview with Olivia Troye, a former member of VP Pence task force on *********:

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...w-watching-the-president-scramble-94172229690

Fiero425

More than Fox!

Howard Kurtz used to host "RS" on CNN, then left and became a partisan hack hosting a similar show, "Media Buzz!" I'm just shocked by old, reliable anchors like Brit Hume sounding like they've been brainwashed or made to drink the Kool-Aid just to keep a paychk! Their last honest anchor was Shepherd Smith who was finally run off last year and is now on CNBC! :40beers:

caseyedwards

Time will tell.
The last time a Chief Justice was so hostile against a president he ran against him! Lol! It was in 1916! Roberts directly attacked trump by name. Remember renquist ever doing that to clinton? Lol roberts is now 100% liberal on every issue. In terms of Supreme Court ideological transformations he is now number one on the list from conservative to liberal.

Fiero425

The last time a Chief Justice was so hostile against a president he ran against him! Lol! It was in 1916! Roberts directly attacked Trump by name. Remember Rehnquist ever doing that to Clinton? Lol. Roberts is now 100% liberal on every issue. In terms of Supreme Court ideological transformations, he's now number one on the list from conservative to liberal.

It was unavoidable with Trump and other Republicans criticizing the SC loudly and often over his inexplicable vote to save Obamacare! First McCain in Congress gave a thumbs down to repealing the ACA before he died, then Roberts by way of the courts reasoned a way to save the elements of the law! Republicans are chewing bullets and glass that they haven't been successful in ridding themselves of the ACA! It's more than a little pathetic that Republicans are playing the same game they have for a century; direct opposition of the nanny state! They hate Federal gov't programs and were able to thwart Nat'l HC for over a century! Thru some finagling and luck, we got something passed in 2010; even with vociferous opposition by Republicans! They thought if they could eliminate it within 10 years, it wouldn't become a staple that the country now depends on! It's too late and the whole country loves it! A-holes like McConnell in leadership has been panning it since day one, but Kentucky has thrived with the program calling in K-nect! So even Republicans are hypocritical a-holes concerning the ACA; constantly railing against it for political reasons, but have all signed up! JERKS! :wall: :duh: :confused:

ballettmaus

A colleague of my mom's voted absentee and dropped it not in the drop off box nearest to her (as it's in a small side street) but at one directly next to a police station. :D

CaliSteve

The last time a Chief Justice was so hostile against a president he ran against him! Lol! It was in 1916! Roberts directly attacked trump by name. Remember renquist ever doing that to clinton? Lol roberts is now 100% liberal on every issue. In terms of Supreme Court ideological transformations he is now number one on the list from conservative to liberal.
Im not so sure about 100% Liberal.

Dobre

William McCraven, a retired Navy admiral & commander of U.S. Special Operations Command from 2011-14, endorsed Joe Biden in the Wall Street Journal today.

Biden Will Make America Lead Again​

It's very good. I wanted to quote some of it here, but I left the page and then of course, it blocked me out. Regardless, essentially, Mr. McCraven makes it clear that he is a traditional conservative on many issues; but he also believes that black lives matter, diversity is an inherent part of this country, that a leader has to lead & care about the whole country not only half of it, and that the U.S. needs to step up to its role of leadership in the World, which has been undermined by Trump. Mr. McCraven went to the polls in Texas & voted for Joe Biden.

Roberts destroyed the Voting Rights Act, declaring that the country isn't racist anymore. He's no liberal.
He may have learned something about that decision this year. Many people have. And he may not have. I don't know. But the benefit of having a lifelong term on the Supreme Court is that people do learn and change within the job. They do not have to play politics to keep it.

Fiero425

Roberts destroyed the Voting Rights Act, declaring that the country isn't racist anymore. He's no liberal.

Republicans have been trying to get over the stigma they're racist a-hole down SOUTH, Roberts thought he'd give them a chance, but they prove to interfering with people voting all over the country! They know they'd lose every race if Dems got off their arses, so they plot to keep the rolls down! They've overplayed their hands of late and people are hand-delivering their ballots to their local Voters Comm. to make sure they get rid of these jerks! They're in trouble; even in the South! ;)

caseyedwards

Anything more recent? Like the past 5 years? If he’s not a liberal he’s a more liberal kennedy. I’m not saying he was always a liberal but he’s a liberal now

Lacey

New Rules
So, there will be a mute button on the mikes during the introductory statements of candidates. AND, during the open second part of the debate, the mute button on mikes will not be used, but any interruptions will be timed and that time subtracted from the opponent's response time.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information