2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Disappointed sleepy Joe not asked about the Hunter Biden laptop that has surfaced, given to the New York Post and the FBI, who seem to have buried it. The hard drive has been copied, and a number of media and conservative sources have access. Some sources are confirming it is legitimate, despite the MSM efforts to label it as Russian disinformation. It contains tens of thousands of emails, as well as compromising photos of Hunter. Early facts show Burisma pressured board member Hunter to get father Biden to protect the company, and Joe complied by getting a Ukranian prosecutor, investigating Burisma, fired. Nice to know a US Vice President was acting on behalf of a foreign company to increase the family earnings. It also appears, while Biden was selling his office for the benefit of his family, family members were required to kick back 50% of their ill gotten earnings to Joe. More illegal activity from the Biden crime family likely to follow. The MSM will try to ignore, bury, discredit this for the next 2 weeks. They have got their work cut out for them.

You really believe this????

If you are interested Planet America in Australia spent about 10 minutes discussing this on their latest program.

Go to the 3 minute 17 second of the clip to see the discussion. They do discuss it, go through it blow by blow, ask a lot of questions and then pick a whole lot of holes in it. I like the bit about the $85 computer service fee for backup and recovery on three laptops and that the computer shop owner is a rabid Trump supporter. And the laptop service guy suffers from the thing that he cannot recognise faces.

Susan1

Misc.
Wednesday, I wrote down 14.3M people have already voted (in person and mail in). This morning they said 23M.

SNL's preface to the town halls said one was a Hallmark movie and the other was an alien autopsy.

And just a "der" thing while I was flipping channels last night - Joshua Johnson was talking about Perdue mispronouncing Kamala's name. We KNOW it was on purpose making fun of her. But, anyway........he was next talking about something and said "Shuh-rod" Brown. Yeah, I know he didn't do it on purpose, and I know he's in Ohio, but really, he's been in congress for decades, he thought about running for president. It's "Share-ud". Man.

Susan1

And so it starts -

:violin::violin::violin: (gosh, those came out big!)

#@#@#@

MsZem

#@#@#@
It's also ridiculous given that Biden hasn't drawn a senator's salary for over a decade, and made $$$ from book deals and appearances - not unusual for someone in his position. It's well known that he was not swimming in cash back during his Senate career, and the Biden children needed student loans (IIRC Hunter paid off some of Beau's law school loans).

Also, not to be ghoulish but Joe Biden bought the house a couple of years after the tragic death of his wife and daughter. I wouldn't be surprised if there had been an insurance settlement that enabled him to do it.

canbelto

Trump is again mixing up testing with cases:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
1h

The United States shows more CASES than other countries, which the Lamestream Fake News Media pounces on daily, because it TESTS at such a high (and costly) level. No country in the world tests at this level. The more you TEST, the more CASES you will be reporting. Very simple!

olympic

If you are interested Planet America in Australia spent about 10 minutes discussing this on their latest program.

Go to the 3 minute 17 second of the clip to see the discussion. They do discuss it, go through it blow by blow, ask a lot of questions and then pick a whole lot of holes in it. I like the bit about the $85 computer service fee for backup and recovery on three laptops and that the computer shop owner is a rabid Trump supporter. And the laptop service guy suffers from the thing that he cannot recognise faces.
I loved Biden's response to this faux scandal a couple of days ago: It was basically a middle finger to the CBS reporter asking him the question. The reporter Bo something went on Twitter to cry about it.

Why do I like Biden's response? It is really the job of a reporter to vet a story as being accurate before asking a candidate about it. By not vetting a story, the media is feeding rumors which has just become dangerous in this day and age. It is NOT the job of the candidate to explain a likely false story.

I wish Hillary in 2016 would have given similar responses to the email thing, but then again as a woman, she would have been tagged as emotional or unhinged (saying this as a man).

tony

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
1h

The United States shows more CASES than other countries, which the Lamestream Fake News Media pounces on daily, because it TESTS at such a high (and costly) level. No country in the world tests at this level. The more you TEST, the more CASES you will be reporting. Very simple!
This is the true test of how idiotic he and his conspiracy theorists are.

The more you TEST, the more CASES you will be reporting.

Except a test is not a guaranteed case. And who is he, especially at this point after getting CV and receiving top care, to tell anyone else that they shouldn't test?

Susan1

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
1h

DeWine keeps pointing out that the more testing we have, you want the percentage of positives to go down. trump should watch Ohio's updates. DeWine sure won't set him straight.

clairecloutier

Columnist Michael Cohen (not THAT Michael Cohen) writes in the Boston Globe today that, if Democrats win, they must take rapid, effective action to completely change the course of the country:

If [Democrats] take power, they must wield it aggressively and without sentiment .... That means doing away with the Senate filibuster so the GOP can’t obstruct the Democratic agenda. It means passing legislation that has already made it through the Democratic-controlled House to expand voting rights. It means making the District of Columbia and possibly Puerto Rico states — and increasing the Democratic advantage in the Senate by as many as four seats. And it means expanding district and circuit courts and adding at least four new seats to the Supreme Court so Democrats can create a liberal majority.

Taking these steps will of course cause Republicans to go berserk. Fox News will talk about nothing else. But so what? By and large, voters don’t care about, or much understand, process issues. And because the country is so intensely polarized, support for these measures will generally fall along partisan lines. Democrats will think they are great, Republicans will be apoplectic, and swing voters — to the extent they are paying attention — likely won’t care. And if these changes do roil the waters, that’s all the more reason to make them all at once in January 2021, so that by the time voters go to the polls in November 2022, the shock value will have worn off.

It's all exactly what I've been arguing myself. :biggrinbo

Aussie Willy

Disappointed sleepy Joe not asked about the Hunter Biden laptop that has surfaced, given to the New York Post and the FBI, who seem to have buried it. The hard drive has been copied, and a number of media and conservative sources have access. Some sources are confirming it is legitimate, despite the MSM efforts to label it as Russian disinformation. It contains tens of thousands of emails, as well as compromising photos of Hunter. Early facts show Burisma pressured board member Hunter to get father Biden to protect the company, and Joe complied by getting a Ukranian prosecutor, investigating Burisma, fired. Nice to know a US Vice President was acting on behalf of a foreign company to increase the family earnings. It also appears, while Biden was selling his office for the benefit of his family, family members were required to kick back 50% of their ill gotten earnings to Joe. More illegal activity from the Biden crime family likely to follow. The MSM will try to ignore, bury, discredit this for the next 2 weeks. They have got their work cut out for them.

Interesting. Apparently this story has just quietly disappeared now. Basically because nothing could be substantiated. Wonder why???

Aussie Willy

You wish it was false. MSM will ignore, censor, deceive, for next two weeks.
Dear dear dear it is false and a conspiracy theory which you are being sucked into. Stop gaslighting. You need to check your sources. I actually thought you did more due diligence because you are one of the more reasonable Trumpers on here but obviously not.

But as they say no point arguing with a conspiracy theorist because they always think they are right, whether they have the facts or not.

Last edited:

demetriosj

Why do I like Biden's response? It is really the job of a reporter to vet a story as being accurate before asking a candidate about it. By not vetting a story, the media is feeding rumors which has just become dangerous in this day and age. It is NOT the job of the candidate to explain a likely false story.

Holy crap. What about the Russian conspiracy nonsense being pushed by Trump haters since 2016...

b-man

Hi Aussie Willy. I watched it, thank you very much. Yes, the commentators were skeptical. They appear a lot more open minded than in the US MSM. I expect more to come out from the laptop. Many observers conclude there was too much information on the laptop, both emails and photos, both in quantity and in items the Bidens but not Russians would know, to be constructed as part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

The company Hunter was in involved in some of these foreign business deals was called Rosemont Seneca. Business partners include Devon Archer and Bevan Cooney. Archer and Cooney were convicted of running a scam against an Indian tribe, Oglala Sioux, in the US. American Indians still remain largely poor, vulnerable, and disadvantaged, so a firm engaged in scamming an Indian tribe is pretty low on my list. Hunter Biden escaped being charged. Coonan is in jail, while the well connected Archer is awaiting sentencing. Partner Bevan Cooney, not being happy languishing in jail while his partner remains free, has decided not to be another Susan Macdougal. He is turning over his private email account of thousand of emails, including correspondence with Hunter and Archer covering some of their nefarious schemes. These emails are being given to investigative journalist Peter Schweitzer, who uncovered abuses in the Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative, etc.

I understand Biden family members, Hunter and others, were required to give kickbacks, 10% to 50%, of their ill gotten gains to the head of the "family." Joe Biden. I heard this on a radio/TV interview and do not yet have a link.

Aussie Willy

Hi Aussie Willy. I watched it, thank you very much. Yes, the commentators were skeptical. They appear a lot more open minded than in the US MSM. I expect more to come out from the laptop. Many observers conclude there was too much information on the laptop, both emails and photos, both in quantity and in items the Bidens but not Russians would know, to be constructed as part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

The company Hunter was in involved in some of these foreign business deals was called Rosemont Seneca. Business partners include Devon Archer and Bevan Cooney. Archer and Cooney were convicted of running a scam against an Indian tribe, Oglala Sioux, in the US. American Indians still remain largely poor, vulnerable, and disadvantaged, so a firm engaged in scamming an Indian tribe is pretty low on my list. Hunter Biden escaped being charged. Coonan is in jail, while the well connected Archer is awaiting sentencing. Partner Bevan Cooney, not being happy languishing in jail while his partner remains free, has decided not to be another Susan Macdougal. He is turning over his private email account of thousand of emails, including correspondence with Hunter and Archer covering some of their nefarious schemes. These emails are being given to investigative journalist Peter Schweitzer, who uncovered abuses in the Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative, etc.

I understand Biden family members, Hunter and others, were required to give kickbacks, 10% to 50%, of their ill gotten gains to the head of the "family." Joe Biden. I heard this on a radio/TV interview and do not yet have a link.
Thanks for taking the time to watch it.

I do think Chas and John do try to keep an open mind on this. However I was listening to the PEP podcast today with Chas and Dr Dave (which you can find the link on the Planet America FB page) and they were again throwing doubt on the whole business. So that is also worth listening to.

As for your sources, quoting Bizpac is not credible. Anyone who starts their article with "crack-smoking son" for one loses me because it starts off being that indicates bias in it's approach and has already shown judgement. And then checking further it is a Republican conservative opinion rag which claims it provides "unfiltered" stories without liberal bias. And then the article refers to Sean Hannity discussing it which he has absolutely no credibility when it comes to providing factual information. He has no interest in the truth but espouses opinions as facts which they aren't. Sorry just as you don't trust the "MSM" I don't trust sources that take that approach.

Sorry I still do not buy what you are trying to sell me.

CaliSteve

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information