2020 U.S. Presidential Election

FGRSK8

Toad whisperer.....
Baker is doing a good job running our state. Glad he is here. He has no interest in any national office.

We voted to day and I did vote for Biden. I really don’t like either one but it is the lesser.

I only hope that he doesn’t cave to that little twit AOC. I know how all you think of Trump....that is my opinion of AOC.

Judy

Baker is doing a good job running our state. Glad he is here. He has no interest in any national office.

We voted to day and I did vote for Biden. I really don’t like either one but it is the lesser.

I only hope that he doesn’t cave to that little twit AOC. I know how all you think of Trump....that is my opinion of AOC.

Who is AOC? I am not American lol.

skipaway

Voters deserve to know who is visiting Trump at the White house, voters deserve to know who Trump owes $400 million to, voters deserve to know what he and Putin talked about in Helsinki, voters deserve to know what the exact state of his health is, voters deserve to see his tax returns. (And that's just from the top of my head). Get back to me when we've got answers (same goes for the journalist).
I'll add...voters deserve to know if there will be a peaceful transfer of power.

caseyedwards

People know Trump owes money to deutsche bank. So the issue is people want to know where does deutsche bank get all its money. But everyone knows russian oligarchs do a lot of business with DB. And why wouldn’t they! Merkel loves russia and Putin and has made him very wealthy with nordstream 2. But then trump destroyed nordstream 2 for LNG from US

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Ah ok. I know a bit about her. What don’t you like? Is this the one Trump Jr used to attack a lot on twitter?
She is the one of the smartest people in the house at the moment. Great comebacks for all the sh*t that is slung at her. And she pulls no punches. Her speech against that douchebag that called her a b*tch was brilliant. I would love to see her as President one day.

FGRSK8

Toad whisperer.....
She is the one of the smartest people in the house at the moment. Great comebacks for all the sh*t that is slung at her. And she pulls no punches. Her speech against that douchebag that called her a b*tch was brilliant. I would love to see her as President one day.
Well by the time she becomes president, I will hopefully be playing a harp and wearing a halo...

Japanfan

So, we are going to trust the US Mail. Our local Post Office is the biggest one around near Philadelphia, and therein they process Passports, so they seem responsible and I trust them. Sign one envelope, put it in the other, no stamp required.

Prior to this election, I doubt it never occurred to many people not to trust postal services.

Lacey

And the funny thing is that I haven't heard anything about present, today October 12th through the Election date of Tuesday November 3rd, in person early voting now in the state of Pennsylvania. I have read they have it, just don't know where--although some people were in line for four hours today!

Apparently, if we mail our Ballots, we will receive confirmation of receipt and counting of our ballots in a few days.

CaliSteve

Voters deserve to know who is visiting Trump at the White house, voters deserve to know who Trump owes $400 million to, voters deserve to know what he and Putin talked about in Helsinki, voters deserve to know what the exact state of his health is, voters deserve to see his tax returns. (And that's just from the top of my head). Get back to me when we've got answers (same goes for the journalist).

They also have the right to know his true medical condition.

CaliSteve

They are going to say they banned his wall, they banned him doing policy on Russia. That voting for a tax cut or conservative Jusge is what they always do. And for the big one: they weren’t going to vote to remove a president in an Election year! That voters could decide
The popular republicans are Kasich Romney 99% bush family, McCain, ridge, baker, hogan. And so it’s a mix of elected and formerly elected

Only Romney is the current officeholder the rest are formers.

The Republican can say this or that but it won't fly with the public.

caseyedwards

Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen that. It certainly sounds good, but again this is just a handful of unelected Republicans. Other than making some effective political ads, how much sway do they actually have? And, forgive me if I am overly cynical, but let's wait and see what these guys actually do when Trump is out of office.
Baker hogan Romney are in office. All wh officials and gop officials agree trump is losing 40 states so they are all going to renounce Trump nov 4th

Last edited:

Susan1

caseyedwards

This has never happened before. Ever. Biden is going to take 40 states

FGRSK8

Toad whisperer.....
The good news is that the Democrats will sweep top to bottom.

Unfortunately it will not do anything to prevent the disaster that will be 2021.

There are just too many unstable things that will come together next year to make it a whopper....

Vagabond

Ooh, boy! Someone will throw a fit when he hears about this.

:blocjudge

Judy

Well he is kinda finished isn’t he. Somehow I don’t think it will be boring leading up to the election though.

caseyedwards

Very obvious. I don’t understand the reluctance to transfer all the republican endorsements of trump to regular republicans. I mean if Tom ridge is voting Biden why won’t most Pennsylvania Republicans vote Biden? If Sanford is voting Biden why won’t most South Carolina Republicans vote Biden? If paul Ryan is voting Biden why won’t most Wisconsin Republicans vote Biden? If Kasich Is voting Biden why won’t most Ohio Republicans also be voting Biden?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information