2020 U.S. Presidential Election

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
Skating fans beware!

Biden has Despacito back trending :lol:

Biden unveils his plan for Puerto Rico at the Hispanic Heritage month kickoff celebration in Kissimmee, FL, and gets good reviews.

Seriously, this is quite good news.

SkateSand

Cat Servant
I didn't watch Trump's Town Hall on ABC last night, but I saw bits and pieces of it from clips posted on Twitter. I think he should do these every week. The more he talks, the more unbalanced and out of touch he seems and acts. His base isn't going to change, but the rest of the voters should get a very clear idea that he's not fit for the office.

DFJ

I didn't watch Trump's Town Hall on ABC last night, but I saw bits and pieces of it from clips posted on Twitter. I think he should do these every week. The more he talks, the more unbalanced and out of touch he seems and acts. His base isn't going to change, but the rest of the voters should get a very clear idea that he's not fit for the office.
Who in God's name thought that town hall would be a good idea?

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
These people are unbelievable. Trump's recently appointed FEC chair says univeral mail-in balloting will cause confusion. Where did he say it? On something called the Church Militant which the Washington Post says is " considered to be a fringe Catholic website known for its incendiary content, and which espouses right-wing stances against globalism, immigration, abortion and 'radical Islam.' "

Its kind of funny, not in a ha ha way, that some centrist voters are concerned about voting for Biden because they are scared he's tied to the radical left (even though there's no evidence of that) when Trump and so many surrounding him actually are tied to far right extremists.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
The same person who thought that letting Bob Woodward record those telephone calls would be a good idea.

Once again, I have to give credit where credit is due. :)
One does wonder if there is anyone who can convince that same person that these things aren't helping him. I mean, I hope not but its kind of astonishing.

MacMadame

Staying at home
I know you made a joke but in my area of PA there is a Facebook group that announces each businesses enforce the mask rule. I live in South Central PA
I am confused. Do they announce who enforces it or who doesn't? And do you think that is good or bad? :confused:

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
The same person who thought that letting Bob Woodward record those telephone calls would be a good idea.

Once again, I have to give credit where credit is due. :)
Well that must be Lindsay Graham because that is who Tucker Carlson blamed for Trump admitting how dangerous the ***** was.

I have seen bits of that town hall. It is embarrassing. Did they talk to the people who attended afterwards to see if that would make them vote for Trump?

CDANN1013

Businesses have the right to require everyone to wear a mask on their premises, if they choose to do that. That'sm government order
I am confused. Do they announce who enforces it or who doesn't? And do you think that is good or bad? :confused:
More along the lines of who doesn’t enforce the mask mandate. I think it is a good idea. I wear my mask No matter where I go shop

7thblade

When it comes to voting someone in, my process isn't about who said what. I look at their actions, history and are they a good fit NOW. Trump is the most consistent guy ever in politics. Just because you don't like him personally, that's no reason to downplay what he's done so far. Which is absolutely incredible. Also vs Biden, I mean American's can't be that naive can they? The first choice for dems should have been Bernie. Why Hilary and then why oh why Biden? Don't you guys see the amount of politics within your own party? Who is this guy? Nobody knows him . . . Do what you like but on voting day, please don't let hate blind your judgement for what's truly right for the US and if I may, for the world.

Admin Edit: Please do not paste videos into posts here. Link instead: https://youtu.be/DAUOurZIVfI

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Now Trump is talking about how if you took out the "blue" states, the US would have a great ******** case rate. Leaving aside that isn't true, its just one more example that Trump doesn't see one country, he sees his supporters and he sees everyone else as his adversary, to be denigrated and defeated.

The country simply cannot exist under such "leadership." We have got to put an end to this attempt to divide us against ourselves and to destroy us as a country.

overedge

G.O.A.T.
Now Trump is talking about how if you took out the "blue" states, the US would have a great ******** case rate. Leaving aside that isn't true, its just one more example that Trump doesn't see one country, he sees his supporters and he sees everyone else as his adversary, to be denigrated and defeated.

The country simply cannot exist under such "leadership." We have got to put an end to this attempt to divide us against ourselves and to destroy us as a country.
This^^^^. The President of the US should be upset that anyone has died from the v*r*s, not boasting that the states with governors from his party have fewer people dying than other states. (And that's assuming his statement about the differences between states is true, which I sincerely doubt.)

canbelto

Well remember when the testing strategy was nixed because it would only "help" the blue-state governors?

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Well remember when the testing strategy was nixed because it would only "help" the blue-state governors?
Trump's whole presidency is "us" and "them." All the problems are caused by Democratic mayors and Democratic governors and Democratic states and he has no responsibility for any of that!

And his supporters lap it up instead of asking why he isn't president of the whole United States.

Aussie Willy

I find it amazing that people who support Trump bang on about what a great job he is doing without providing any evidence or facts to support that claim. Just like the idiot in chief himself. Don't let facts get in the way of gaslighting and projecting.

overedge

G.O.A.T.
LOL. What a joke, but ironically the lyrics perfectly fit his proclivity of sniffing and breathing on necks....Who on his team thought that was a good idea?
Do you think these words are appropriate?

Aussie Willy

I saw a Tik Tok video of a pussy playing with a Trump doll. The person recording it said "Hey Trump how do you like being grabbed by a pussy". 😀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 9)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information