2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Simone411

Do stand. Do stand six. Do stand six feet from me.

Lorac

Not if he's going to say shit like that.

If I was one of his slimy MAGAts, I would be inspired by this speech to continue fighting. AND HE KNOWS THAT.
True - better to get it deleted. He is totally insane!!!!!!

Teamgracie

These people are not patriots, they should not be carrying flags. I’d like to send them all off to a far away land and they can shoot at each other. Where are the guards?

jenny12

Trump says he loves terrorists and thinks they are special. Again, not a surprise but just more confirmation from the horse’s mouth.

This is probably simplifying everything but this just confirms how much Republicans are BS (and yes, Trump is you). They call BLM terrorists and then seize the capital, they call the left “special snowflakes” and then need Daddy Trump to call them special and say they are loved.

Trump supporters, white supremacy, it can’t be said enough: there has been no greater threat to this country.

Last edited:

MacMadame

Staying at home
Trump says he loves terrorists and thinks they are special.
If they are white...

These people are not patriots, they should not be carrying flags. I’d like to send them all off to a far away land and they can shoot at each other. Where are the guards?
The ones carrying Confederate flags are at least honest that they hate our country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information