2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Meoima

I wonder what trump is really thinking now. This is going to make him be president again?
If you ask me, Trump is a coward, he dare not start a war. He just loves threatening people to get what he wants by using his privilege and power. Breaking and smashing seem ok to him. But if it comes to serious violence and riots, he might feel scared and I guess he is cowering at the thought of getting the direct consequences. But yeah he will be charged I think.

Japanfan

I don't think Trump is very popular in that part of Scotland, because of the way he treated the locals in getting planning permission for his golf course and in building and running it. If he thinks he's going to escape angry mobs in the US for peace and quiet in his Scottish retreat, well, er, um.....

I don't believe that he will have his two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches and his large chocolate shake for dinner every day while he's in prison, either.

He probably will, as he'll likely be in a rich person's prison. If he goes at all, which many wish he would.

JJH

Being sprayed with near freezing water would result in hypothermia. I guess being sprayed with a flame thrower would result in hyperthermia. I think this would be too extreme.

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
Time for the 25th amendment. Trump cannot do his job as president.
This is true.
Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.[19]

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information