2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Susan1

This is on all the regular networks too. Every time I flip, they are interviewing someone who says the same thing - we were in the room, there were gas masks under the seat, they barricaded the doors but the protesters were breaking the windows. It sounds like they are reading from a script.

Lorac

The certification appears to have been suspended for the day. The National guard need to get in and remove those people from the Capital building and the certification needs to take place tomorrow and no-one should be objecting.

Simone411

Do stand. Do stand six. Do stand six feet from me.
Trump is actually tweeting about being the party of law and order as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is an evil, evil man!!!!!
Maybe it's law and order in a parallel universe, but it certainly isn't here. Trump's lost his damn mind! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Frau Muller

Proud Puerto Rican-Russkaya!
sorry distracted, its all taking place on Capitol Hill. I am 3 1/2 miles from there. PRlady as well. @Frau Muller are you in town? I am safe, no where near the situation.

Shots fired? :eek:
Hey there...in our Russian Orthodox Church in NW DC...preparing for Christmas...

Wow. Just heard what’s happening. Disgusting - truly. I am sickened by the way that these Trump jerks have behaved...and I’m more on the conservative side.

We need to get back to Virginia because of the upcoming curfew. In what country am I?

Uh...Merry Christmas! Zpradsnikom! (Our Xmas is supposed to begin tonight at midnight.)

Lorac

So Donald Jr said that this party was Donald Trumps' Republican party. If that doesn't tell the Trump supporters in the House and Senate that he doesn't care less about them then I don't know what will get through to them.

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
Wow. Just heard what’s happening. Disgusting - truly. I am sickened by the way that these Trump jerks have behaved...and I’m more on the conservative side.

We need to get back to Virginia because of the upcoming curfew. In what country am I?
The one in which you voted for the current President who incited this.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Hey there...in our Russian Orthodox Church in NW DC...preparing for Christmas...

Uh...Merry Christmas! Zpradsnikom! (Our Xmas is supposed to begin tonight at midnight.)

Oh wow I was thinking that its Christmas this morning and then all this made me forget! My co-worker is orthodox. Merry Christmas, glad you are safe.

I think you are near me, near 16th Street? I know the beautiful Russian Orthodox Church there! Stay safe!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The certification appears to have been suspended for the day. The National guard need to get in and remove those people from the Capital building and the certification needs to take place tomorrow and no-one should be objecting.
Tammy Duckworth Sen for IL just said they would resume as soon as the building was cleared and they would not let this attempted coup succeed. They planned to work all night anyway. I suspect it will move much quicker now

Meoima

One person was shot inside the US Capitol by a member of law enforcement, NBC News reports.

Simone411

Do stand. Do stand six. Do stand six feet from me.
Well if Trump wanted to go down in history, he certainly has today. He's gone down in history as an evil sadistic leader that loved Hitler's speeches and kept a copy of Mein Kampf on is nightstand. He's committed Treason today by not doing anything about the violence and shootings that happened at Capitol Hill. He really meant it when he said he would burn the whole country down.

Heil Trump! :angryfire

Polaris

Bret Bair reports that the request for National Guard is being "analyzed," but the Pentagon is concerned with the optics of uniformed military personnel in the Capitol Building. Yes, seriously.
From https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/1346912905929785344?s=20

If I were in Congress, I would be very worried about the ability of security to protect my safety. People are going to be dead by the time the debate over optics finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information