2020 U.S. Presidential Election

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Trump is marching? Are you sure? :eek:

With his copy of the Constitution in his breast pocket. :D
That's what MSNBC suggested, but they aren't showing him do it. The conversation was more on whether he would enter the chamber which no POTUS has done before during the counting of the electoral votes.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Imagine being such a desperate whore for Trumps blessing that you are going to go through this charade a number of times...

eta...that refers to the shitshow I see on my tv from the House Floor.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
It's clear watching this Steve Scalise is an anti-masker.. Anyone who wears a mask when required would know by now which one works for their face and doesn't keep slipping off his nose.

once_upon

Listening to these hearings might just have to be turned off. But being drawn like a moth to a light, here I am.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Please stay away from there. I have a friend who works in the area and I'm afraid for her.

don't worry, I just need to keep my head from exploding here in my house.

I can't deal with these people who are trying to tear down our democracy, even if they won't succeed.

Every last one of them should carry a damn confederate flag and never, never, never again wave an American flag. They hate our country and want to destroy it. Trump first among them. And every Senator and every Representative who tries to block certification of the election.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Three A's, T&M, P&C
I am watching, for now. McConnell is speaking.
ETA- he took jabs at democrats Who had objected in the past.

Last edited:

FiveRinger

Listening to these hearings might just have to be turned off. But being drawn like a moth to a light, here I am.
This has got to be one of the biggest wastes of time that Congress has participated in. Waste of time, waste of taxpayers' money, money that could be better spent in the middle of a p****mic. Trump and his ilk have got to be the pettiest people to ever be elected to office. I abhor McConnell, but even he has had enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information