2020 Tokyo Olympic Games - Day Zero (23 July)

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
Rowing and archery oh my

Schedule

There will be a separate thread for the Opening Ceremony. Once I can think of a title. :shuffle:

MsZem

There will be a separate thread for the Opening Ceremony. Once I can think of a title. :shuffle:
Some variation on the concept of "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Probably not risqué enough, though.

Cachoo

Who is the American woman calling the rowing races? She tells us in every single race how hard it is and how gross it feels even if it looks graceful. OK we get it, you raced, you hurt and maybe we didn't appreciate you enough?

A.H.Black

Now that the primtime broadcast has started, I will be interested to see whether or not it is a direct repeat of the early morning broadcast.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
Now that the primtime broadcast has started, I will be interested to see whether or not it is a direct repeat of the early morning broadcast.

I was wondering about that too and it's definitely being edited differently this time. They're adding some of those human interest stories into the broadcast and they may cut the parade of nations down somehow too. Glad I watched the unedited version this morning! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information