2020 Tokyo Olympic Games - Day Ten (2 August)

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
Schedule

Medals up for grabs in Fartistic Gymnastics, Athletics, Badminton, Cycling Track, Equestrian, Sailing, Shooting, Weightlifting and Wrestling.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Picking what to watch today because the mixed coverage is being pretty lame. I tried watching BMX, but I decided that was pretty boring. Now I'm watching the Women's 3m springboard final.

Wyliefan

Trying to appease the skategods
I am endlessly amused that the Olympic Channel here shows almost no Olympic events except tennis. Tennis day in and day out, every day. I wouldn't have imagined there was that much tennis in the Olympics. :lol: Four channels plus Peacock are showing the Games, so it's not like we lack coverage, but you'd think a channel that actually has Olympics in its name would go for a little variety!

floskate

Vacant
Which kind of BMX? The race or the tricks? I watched the start of both and they seemed not exciting?
The tricks which was yesterday (Tokyo time) but then again, I'm British so I could be biased ;) But if you want to see someone debut a new element and go on to lay it all on the line and deliver a clutch performance, go ahead and enjoy!

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
The tricks which was yesterday (Tokyo time) but then again, I'm British so I could be biased ;) But if you want to see someone debut a new element and go on to lay it all on the line and deliver a clutch performance, go ahead and enjoy!

Hmm, perhaps just the first person was not exciting? I tend to find the courses way less exciting in everything than half pipe (true with skate board and snowboard, too). I will try again after diving.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap

I was just coming back to say that I have watched the women and a) it definitely was worth watching but b) no wondering you enjoyed the British success! But I see you called yourself out on that for me. ;)

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I was a little worried that I was going to be too nervous about how Canada was going to be doing in the beach volleyball to eat my supper while watching. Definitely didn't have to be worried.

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
This putting one or two finals on in the morning session of athletics sucks. :p

Karen-W

Crushing end for Cuba as their men's long jumpers are injured and can't complete their final jumps so they settle for silver and bronze behind the Greek hottie Miltiadis Tentoglou. Congratulations 🇬🇷!!

Harrison will be back and stronger in Paris - looking forward to see him develop in both the high jump and long jump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information