2020 Tokyo Olympic Games - Day Six (29 July)

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
Schedule

Medals will be awarded in Fartistic Gymnastics, Canoe Slalom, Fencing, Judo, Rowing, Shooting, Swimming and Table Tennis.

ilovepaydays

WAIT. Kenya 🇰🇪 has a beach volleyball team? 🤔 Too bad they just lost badly (and fast) to Claes/Sponcil 🇺🇸.

And they also have a women’s rugby team that’s about to play New Zealand 🇳🇿? Is it bad that I’m rooting for Kenya 🇰🇪? 😁

And Angola 🇦🇴 is keeping it close against the Netherlands 🇳🇱 in men’s handball? WUT.

Karen-W

WAIT. Kenya 🇰🇪 had a beach volleyball team? 🤔 Too bad they just lost badly to Claes/Sponcil 🇺🇸.

And they also have a women’s rugby team that’s about to play New Zealand 🇳🇿. Is it bad that I’m rooting for Kenya 🇰🇪? 😁

And Angola 🇦🇴 is keeping it close against the Netherlands 🇳🇱 in men’s handball? WUT.
HEHE! This is sort of how I feel about a 🇺🇸 woman beating a 🇨🇳 woman in the first match of their badminton round of 16 game. Sadly, she hurt her ankle in the 2nd match and had to retire so there goes whatever minimal bright light there was for USA Badminton.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Mike Hixon in the diving is yum

Clearly you need to go put him in the hotties thread! I never know which diver is which so I have no idea if he's hot or not. I also think one of the Chinese divers is hot, but again, not sure which. The one on the left as you face the diving board.

Colonel Green

Well, Canada finally got a rowing medal. Though Rowing Canada is still going to have a hard time spinning this as an improvement on the disastrous 2016, where they still got a silver. Well, there's still women's eight tomorrow.

Credible effort by the men in the pair, though. Just missed out.

skatingguy

Golden Team
A little sad that the O'Donovan brothers aren't in the boat together anymore, but now that Paul is Olympic Champion I'm sure the party will be even bigger this time around when they get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information