2020 Tokyo Olympic Games - Day Minus One (22 July)

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Watching golf on TV is boring but it’s better than watching in person.

Golf is only good played.
Yeah, pretty much. Some sports are definitely meant to be played and not watched IMO. Though when it comes to baseball/softball, I find it boring to play too.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
American Football used to be exciting to watch but they stop constantly now to review plays and it takes forever. Plus it means tight games are often decided by the officials. Not fun.

I like to watch volleyball, all sorts, and women's basketball when it comes to team sports.

Spikefan

I enjoy baseball in person but that is mainly because I turn it into a grazing event. :lol: Wander to find a good beer. Third inning hot dog. Fifth inning wander to find what’s new/unique to eat and another beer. Seventh inning hunt to find dessert. Time flies but it is pricey. I did go to a World Series game and that was fun and I stayed in my seat.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
@allezfred if you're ever really bored, search on YouTube for NHL games from the '70s and '80s. Nobody wore helmets and the mullets were epic.

Also, google Minnesota high school hockey hair.

Colonel Green

I watched the double sculls heats.

The Canadian team messed up at the opening of the race but managed to claw back into second place and automatic qualification to the semis.

Cachoo

Baseball was invented by people who think watching paint dry is too exciting. ;)
Inspired by cricket?? 😁 I agree with the poster who likes to go to the games. Very relaxing—the games are not tv friendly fare though.

Cachoo

American Football used to be exciting to watch but they stop constantly now to review plays and it takes forever. Plus it means tight games are often decided by the officials. Not fun.

I like to watch volleyball, all sorts, and women's basketball when it comes to team sports.
I love American football: I have to say I thought I’d seen it all and then KC drafted Mahomes. When he started I had so many “holy s***” moments. He reinvigorated my excitement for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information