2020 Tokyo Olympic Games - Day Four (27 July)

allezfred

Lipinski Stole My Catchphrase
Staff member
Schedule

Medals coming up in Fartistic Gymnastics, Softball, Canoe Slalom, Cycling Mountain Bike, Diving, Equestrian Dressage, Fencing, Judo, Shooting, Surfing, Swimming, Taekwondo, Triathlon and Weightlifting.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
At least the triathletes are already wet since it's raining. Hope they don't crash and burn on the bikes on wet roads.

Surf is pumping today for the finals! That offshore storm is making it interesting. Some baby tubes. Igarashi from Japan just had an excellent score, but he's competing against Andino from the US who I want to advance.

Last edited:

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
At least the triathletes are already wet since it's raining. Hope they don't crash and burn on the bikes on wet roads.

Surf is pumping today for the finals! That offshore storm is making it interesting.

Based on how the tour de france riders generally do when it rains.... I predict crashing and burning.

In other news, I have developed a sudden, intense craving for a cookie.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Last edited:

skatingguy

Golden Team
Flora Duffy of Bermuda is leading the women's Triathlon with about 2 laps to go in the running segment. Bermuda has never won an Olympic Gold Medal, has only won one medal (Bronze in Boxing in 1976) at the Olympics, and has only 2 athletes competing in Tokyo.

SHARPIE

Administrator
Staff member
Much love to Georgia Taylor Brown for coming back after her flat tyre in the cycling stage and getting a silver, ❤️

Emosh for Flora Duffy though, Bermuda must be celebrating i hope!

Susan1

Oh man, how awesome this would be!
Thanks a lot. I just spewed the water I was swallowing all over my wireless keyboard. I hope it doesn't short out. I had to take it out to the kitchen to dry it off far enough away from the laptop so it wouldn't try to type. I just turned my desk fan on it too.

And I was coming on here to say that I scrolled through the whole cable guide. Artistic swimming is on next (not this week) Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. There's stuff on three and four channels like 24 hours a day, so "check your listings", and there's all the other stuff with it too. I saw rhythmic gymnastics next Friday too.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
WAIT. Are Australia 🇦🇺 and New Zealand 🇳🇿 actually about to play each other in men’s rugby? Is it expected to be more USA/Canada friendly or (what I’ve heard) UK/Ireland friendly? 😱
The latter, if the latter means brutal and uncompromising.

With that said I fully expect New Zealand to win. Australia vs New Zealand is always great to watch in most sports we're good at.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Lilly King sounds like kind of a brat.
I almost typed this but thought I was being too mean hahaha. I agree though. She seems super unpleasant. Maybe that's just her racing persona idk. I'm not sad she lost though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information