2020 SkAm Pairs SP - They Had to Fall to Lose It All

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Even without her injury, it would have been hard for Tran to get Japanese citizenship. Japan has really difficult naturalization laws.

He wasn't going to get Japanese citizenship. But he was a world medalist with Narumi. He's not qualifying for the Olympics without her. Either way he isn't going to the Olympics. Wouldn't it be better to be one of the best pairs in the world that can't go to the Olympics than the 7th best pair in the US that can't even qualify for the Olympics?

L/M look really good! You can definitely see them continuing to improve with time. But this program is super wrong for them and I'm very sad it didn't die a natural death.

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
This isn't a good music cut. They keep saying the show must go on . . . and it seems that it's going on past them. Like the line of girls in teeny sparkly outfits that come out to introduce the headliner.

Karen-W

Nitpick here but... Using a green tie for the bun? Come on, Jessica, you need to be better tiffed than that. The hair tie needs to either match your hair color or your costume.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Whew that throw was wild in the air and then she just landed it like it was nothing

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
I think CalJoh are one of the teams that NEEDS the live audience. They seem flat and may need that energy.

Karen-W

I love this music but her dress doesn't go at all. It's a beautiful dress but I don't think it says Game of Thrones for me.
I think that, stylistically, it fits with GOT (feels a bit like mid-series Cersei Lannister) but the color isn't one that we saw often used on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information