2020 SkAm Pairs SP - They Had to Fall to Lose It All

Catherine M

Well that was very messy from Tarrah & Danny but understandable for what's been going on. Overall, not a bad night of skating. I had fun watching

For those that are staying up, enjoy the RDs!

tony

If it stayed called as a 2S it's just plain wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time it happened. Tennell 3T at Skate America last year, one year at Nationals one of the men did a 3A, it got called a 2A and Tara and Johnny of all people had to signal to the tech panel or referee that it was wrong, etc.

But they should be able to protest it, if it's indeed that, right when they see their protocol backstage.

Sylvia

Off season is club competition season!
1 1 Alexa SCIMECA KNIERIM / Brandon FRAZIER, USA 74.19
2 6 Jessica CALALANG /Brian JOHNSON, USA 71.08
3 5 Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV, USA 67.52
4 7 Ashley CAIN-GRIBBLE/ Timothy LEDUC, USA 64.21
5 8 Tarah KAYNE /Danny O'SHEA, USA 59.86
6 3 Olivia SERAFINI / Mervin TRAN, USA 59.67
7 2 Emily CHAN / Spencer Akira HOWE, USA 55.58
8 4 Anna VERNIKOV/ Evgeni KRASNOPOLSKI, ISR 48.23

Protocols: https://ijs.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2020/29710/SEGM005.html

Karen-W

It's weird watching the Peacock feed when you guys are watching NBCsn and it's ahead.

(Nothing will make me watch NBCsn if I can watch it without commentary on Peacock though)
While normally I would agree with you, it's been so long without any skating (no the Russian Cups don't count, lol), I decided that I needed to appreciate the commentary tonight while the skating was all live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information