2020 SkAm Pairs FS - Fall On Me

tony

I am worried for them, judges (national ones) were extremely harsh with them at SkAm and this is not good coming Nationals, I don't know but it's like if the begining of Dumpage since we have now Knierim/Frazier and Calalang/Johnson
Totally agree. I won't argue the call today because she was way short on the Salchow and probably < on the loop, but yesterday was unexplainable. And it's a technical panel and set of judges from their own country!

Spun Silver

WWTLF is sensational!!! I mean, lots of bobbles, ut You could tell fro, the way they flew out on the ice that it would be special. The version is wildly emotional and they are up for it. I cannot wait to see this in January (with real people cheering!?)!

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
so the time has come for Alexa & Brandon to flip in sinc for their life! good luck and don't crush it up!

tony

I don't really ever have costume thoughts, but what is it with the US ladies this year using low-cut tops with sheer/nude fabric that looks like it's on the border of slipping down the entire time?

shan

Beautiful twist and lifts from C/J and holy cow the save on that last throw was incredible! Some awkward moments which will hopefully smooth out as time goes on, but man they need those jumps. (Not to state the obvious)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information