2020 SkAm Pairs FS - Fall On Me

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
A peacock dress to Queen’s “Who Wants to Live Forever” - and it’s not even sung by Freddie Mercury? HUH?
I just don't understand it. Freddie and Brian's voices in the original are so lovely. Adam Lambert's version is spine-tingling. But it's never either of those two.
I don’t understand what’s wrong with the original?
Me neither. This one and The Show Must Go On are almost NEVER the originals and it drives me bananas.

tony

We see that the choreography of the lady trying to sell the end of the program in a lift isn't so thrilling when it's selling to a cardboard.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Imagine and dream, Alexa & Brandon going to the Beijing Olympics and she taking a second team medal (silver most likely) she would be the first american pair lady to win olympic medals with different partners!

Karen-W

Damn. Alexa and Brandon make me like a bland lyrical snot program. This is a great pairing! I haven't been a fan of Alexa, mostly because I felt like she was the one pushing Chris to keep skating when he clearly wanted to retire, but I can be a fan of her with Brandon. They're both hungry and have amazing pairs skills.

MacMadame

Staying at home
Given Tran's longstanding issues with the side-by-sides, why are they trying side-by-side flips?
If you are just going to miss them anyway, might as well miss them on a higher base jump. More points.
Alexa is wearing the top I use to clean in.
So... don't the rhinestones scratch your furniture? :confused:
How does she wash the blingy masks????
I'm guessing in a lingerie bag. (The kind you throw it in the washer.)
Grandma called, so I've missed most of this. Looks like it's going well though.
I thought you were going to say Grandma called and she wants her skating dress back (from Alexa)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information