2020 SkAm Pairs FS - Fall On Me

Colonel Green

START ORDER

1 Anna VERNIKOV / Evgeni KRASNOPOLSKI, ISR (48.23)
2 Emily CHAN / Spencer Akira HOWE, USA (55.58)
3 Olivia SERAFINI / Mervin TRAN, USA (59.67)
4 Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA, USA (59.86)

5 Ashley CAIN-GRIBBLE / Timothy LEDUC, USA (64.21)
6 Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV, USA (67.52)
7 Jessica CALALANG / Brian JOHNSON, USA (71.08)
8 Alexa SCIMECA KNIERIM / Brandon FRAZIER, USA (74.19)

MacMadame

Staying at home
So none of these videos show anything to me "The uploader has not made this video available in your country" so I'm just curious as to what they are supposed to be showing." (I know, curiosity killed the cat.)

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
I'm befuddled. Does this event start in like 15 minutes or in an hour? Or two hours? Because peacock is saying that it doesn't start streaming until 9:45pm US ET (an hour from now) but the schedule grid says it starts at 6pm in Vegas which is in 15 minutes.

mpal2

I'm befuddled. Does this event start in like 15 minutes or in an hour? Or two hours? Because peacock is saying that it doesn't start streaming until 9:45pm US ET (an hour from now) but the schedule grid says it starts at 6pm in Vegas which is in 15 minutes.
The Peacock app has been wrong this whole competition. Go with Vegas time

ETA: Peacock actually starts at the right time, it just doesn't list the right time.

Weve3

Yup, the schedule is all over the map.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
The Peacock app has been wrong this whole competition. Go with Vegas time

ETA: Peacock actually starts at the right time, it just doesn't list the right time.

Yeah, I was just worried the stream wouldn't start because before it's times have been early, but they seem to be on now.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Seven US pairs teams is just unnecessarily cruel

Don't worry, we have one team representing Israel to really bring up the quality! :lol:

The top of Tarah's dress is very CARMEN. The bottom is like the shortest skirt you could get on a dress. I don't know why the two of them are so deeply, desperately married to skating to every warhorse on offer, but I grow tired.

Karen-W

Whoa. Just realized I was missing this - like others, I thought this didn't start until 6:45pm PT, thanks to the Peacock app having the wrong time. I mean, I'm missing the Israeli team that was, and will likely remain, in last place, so I don't feel like I missed much.

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
I find myself liking the DaddyDaughterDuo more than I thought I would. And at least they can sort of do SbS jumps. Just not ready to get invested in them when it seems they're not going to be together long enough. It's like he's partnering with her long enough to train her and become her coach with someone closer to her age?

PRlady

Ok there was one partner that really worked for this big jerk, they were top 5 at Euros. I owe a beer to anyone who can remember which one it was.

Current girl looks sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information