2020 SkAm Ladies SP - That Don't Impress Me Much

Spun Silver

Note to Benoit Richaud: shimmies are not choreo and Bradie is not Elvis. Another disappointing program. Great catsuit though. Bradie was good but it's hard to see through the icky posing.

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
Anyone have a guess whether the feed will keep working or we have to select the men from the Peacock menu?
And answered... back to the menu.

tony

The inflation here is NOTHING compared to what we'll see at Rostelecom...
But is it? On just the first view, I thought Mariah's flip and toe were both < and probably would've scored substantially lower with an international technical panel. Also, the US ladies aren't exactly filling up their programs with nonsensical transitions, let alone any at all ;)

alchemy void

superspreading perk
Amber Glenn had the performance of the night for me.

Mariah, Bradie, and Karen were solid but I'm not in love with any of their programs at this point.

I also really enjoyed Rydberg and Lin. Plus we got to hear Kylie, Dua, SoulDecision, and Shania Twain. So all in all not a bad night.

honey

Mariah looked to have a rather large sparkly ring on her left hand. If I may speculate with abandon, it looks like an engagement ring.

Matryeshka

I liked the music, the choreo and the costume. If only it had been another skater. Sexy Bradie is the oxymoron of all time.
Yes, as @Wyliefan said earlier, Ashley could have sold the HELL out of this program.

I'd kind of like to see Starr and Bradie switch routines, costumes and everything. Well, maybe not Starr's costume. That costume can go straight to the depths of Project Runway Reject Hell where it belongs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information