2020 Russian Junior Nationals, Feb 4-8, Saransk

Hanna

Skating junkie
I apologize in advance but the shade I'll be throwing when they're on the JGP circuit AGAIN this fall is going to be spectacular. :watch:

PRlady

Nerdy flack
If someone could repost the link to the English results I’d be ever so grateful. :(

her grace

standing with Mariah
To me Khromykh should not be chosen over Sinitsyna.
I know I am biased here; but Sinitsyna has proven herself enough this season on the big stage; Khromykh has had semi-decent international outings (for RUS standards), but yeah, I know this won't happen :(
Ksenia :(
Well, we know the Russian criteria, which is almost always taking the top 3 so I don't think they should deviate when that is their criteria. Maybe if Sinitsyna had medaled at the JGPF or won the YOG.

That said, I was miffed last year that Sinitsyna went to Jr. Worlds instead of Kanysheva :wuzrobbed, and now I'm miffed again that Sinitysina didn't earn it because she has grown on me so much this season. :fragile: #alwaysmiffedapparently

In Russia, you have to take your chances when you get them. Last year's worlds might end up Sinitsyna's only Jr. World trip. Likewise, for Khromykh this year.

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck
That said, I was miffed last year that Sinitsyna went to Jr. Worlds instead of Kanysheva :wuzrobbed
Well on a fair note, neither of them made it in the initial selection and after Kostornaia WD Sinitsyna sneaked in.

Kanysheva bombed heavily at nationals and was way down iirc. There were other eligibles in between them.

Not so this time, but yeah, I am just an old grumpy bitch at these nationals :D

Ka3sha

Re Sinitsyna and Khromykh:
Ksenia had some visible mistakes here and hadn’t been very consistent lately, but exactly the same can be said about Khromykh, who even didn’t qualify to JGPF. My problem with the results here is that I seriously doubt that Maya would have scored that high (67+) with only 3-2 in the SP or would have gotten higher PCS than Ksenia in the LP internationally.

I just have a feeling that the Fed is not even trying to support skaters from all other groups outside of Khrustalny rink. Same can be said about Samsonov. And now we have an example from ice dance as well...
Here, I said it :drama:

DobrinFan

Re Sinitsyna and Khromykh:
Ksenia had some visible mistakes here and hadn’t been very consistent lately, but exactly the same can be said about Khromykh, who even didn’t qualify to JGPF. My problem with the results here is that I seriously doubt that Maya would have scored that high (67+) with only 3-2 in the SP or would have gotten higher PCS than Ksenia in the LP internationally.

I just have a feeling that the Fed is not even trying to support skaters from all other groups outside of Khrustalny rink. Same can be said about Samsonov. And now we have an example from ice dance as well...
Here, I said it :drama:
Which is why I said that Mozalev needed to move way up to 3rd eligible at least. RusFed wasn't going to make any exceptions to sporting principle unless it's with one group........Samsonov I can see them going outside sporting principle, Mozalev, Gumennik, Danielian NO.

Hanna

Skating junkie
I'm already trying to see the silver lining in no Ksenia - maybe Lee has a chance of medaling now! :cheer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information