13 Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nolan SEEGERT GER
14 Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER AUT
15 Zoe JONES / Christopher BOYADJI GBR

Warm-Up Group 5
16 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV RUS
17 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA
18 Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYIN RUS
19 Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII RUS

Thread will be unlocked before competition start time!

Last edited:

Hanna

Skating junkie
Still so shook from the men's that went and watched Kevin's SP from Torino. Then ended up watching a ton of other fab programs and moments from the same comp, including the junior dance medal ceremony and the Georgian anthem 4 times. :shuffle: I think I may be in need of a life coach.

Frustrated by all this proceeded to write a paragraph + do a couple of diagrams for work and then bake some bread which is rising in the kitchen. Now over the life coach idea, bring on more skating. :p

I hear Paul from Yorkshire is back.

Hanna

Skating junkie
I'm expecting at least 60% of these pairs to be absolutely scary.

Edit: Oooh I hear they're back to playing Eurovision songs. But why Estonia? No Estonians here. Edit: Now the Azerbaijani winner from 2011!

SLIVER

Someone who has Twitter pls tweet this annoying commentator to talk less. Pretty please, it’s worth a shot!
He was sooo annoying and inane during the men’s short, ‘nice’ and ‘very good’ was the extent of his wisdom.
Ridiculous how they switch off commentary during the warm up but talk throughout the programmes.

umronnie

Came home about an hour ago and sped through the men's short. Still reeling from Kevin's implosion and the competition in general and I could really use a pick-me-up. I suppose Krassnopolski and his latest victim won't be it.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Oh Pedro down in the 2axels, usually she is the one who falls the jumps :(

Throw 3 toe landed!

Nice to have a second spanish pair, not long ago they were not even on the scene

They must be proud of their effort, experience is the name of the game and this season they got plenty.

Hanna

Skating junkie
First Spanish team definitely not that bad! Better than I was expecting. A triple throw and everything.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Level 3 wedgie already! Actually none of the teams looked too scary in the warm up

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
omg the commentary in the warm up of the guy at the isu stream
he also doesn't know the difference between a double and triple twist! Okay he is certainly speaking less though than men's so someone told him something LOL

Hanna

Skating junkie
I think these two were at the Finlandia Trophy. Nice 2axels. Do they not have a triple throw? Generally enjoyable. :)

Don't stop me now is shades of Davis/White.

Doggygirl

Going through FS withdrawal after GPF
French team up next. I wonder if Silvia has recovered from the Men's SP.... :wuzrobbed

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
Okay he is certainly speaking less though than men's so someone told him something LOL
He started out ok on the men, then got chattier and prattled more nonsense as he went on. I'm reserving judgement.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Hamon/Strekalin - this could be anything between excellent and a disaster.

Zemgirl

Frustrated by all this proceeded to write a paragraph + do a couple of diagrams for work and then bake some bread which is rising in the kitchen. Now over the life coach idea, bring on more skating. :p
Bring on more bread!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information