3F shaky
2A3T nice recovery!
3Lz shaky, possibly <
3S great
2A3T2T
3F2T
another great CH sequence :swoon:
3Lo great

The timing was definitely off in the jumps, but she still went clean. Stunning program with a ton of speed and flow—but surprisingly, I would put Bradie ahead in the LP. She was definitely thinking her way through parts of this program today.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Sakamoto
The timing was definitely off in the jumps, but she still went clean. Stunning program with a ton of speed and flow—but surprisingly, I would put Bradie ahead in the LP. She was definitely thinking her way through parts of this program today.
Yes, I think Bradie should be ahead of Sakamoto today. We'll see what the judges do with the PCS.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
OK, that was some very generous scoring. :lol: Oh, well. Japan was going to get silver regardless so good for a SB score I guess.

Enchanted

Mishin should really invest a good choreographer. In the middle of the program there was the huge gap when Tuktamysheva was just skating around with no connection to the music. That should sunk her PCS but it won’t happen.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Mishin should really invest a good choreographer. In the middle of the program there was the huge gap when Tuktamysheva was just skating around with no connection to the music. That should sunk her PCS but it won’t happen.
It's all right, Mishin's secret weapon is the hypnotizing effect of the gloves on the judges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information