2A3T good
3Lo fall
3F2T
2A shaky
3Lz2T2Lo
3F
3Lz
STUNNING Ch sequence which gives me chills :swoon:

Gorgeous program. Nice recovery after the loop fall. Seriously, I’d be totally fine if she kept this program next season, only with upgraded jump content. :)

alchemy void

4 more years! 4 more years!
Ratings
Bradie
R&J

She looks relaxed!

2A
3Lz3T
3F great
2A

I’m not gonna lie: I took my contacts out during the footwork :shuffle:

3Lz3T great!
3Lo2T2Lo
3S

Totally killed it. :kickass: I want to see this attack and power paired with different choreography next season. Awesome jumping and attack today.

rfisher

Looking for the next avatar
Ratings
What I've learned about Bradie this season: The woman can be a fierce competitor. She can handle edgy music. Give her something she can sink her teeth into next season. Let the inner warrior out.

alchemy void

Ratings
Sakamoto
The Piano

3F shaky
2A3T nice recovery!
3Lz shaky, possibly <
3S great
2A3T2T
3F2T
another great CH sequence :swoon:
3Lo great

The timing was definitely off in the jumps, but she still went clean. Stunning program with a ton of speed and flow—but surprisingly, I would put Bradie ahead in the LP. She was definitely thinking her way through parts of this program today.

Karen-W

Ratings
Sakamoto
The timing was definitely off in the jumps, but she still went clean. Stunning program with a ton of speed and flow—but surprisingly, I would put Bradie ahead in the LP. She was definitely thinking her way through parts of this program today.
Yes, I think Bradie should be ahead of Sakamoto today. We'll see what the judges do with the PCS.

alchemy void

Ratings
Tuktamysheva

3A gorgeous! :glamor:
3Lz3T
3F easy
3S+2A
2A3T shaky but clean
3Lz easy
3Lo
CH sequence :rofl:

Love her so much! So happy she gets this moment after losing out on Worlds. :respec:

#stillhere

Enchanted

Ratings
Mishin should really invest a good choreographer. In the middle of the program there was the huge gap when Tuktamysheva was just skating around with no connection to the music. That should sunk her PCS but it won’t happen.

cocotaffy

Papadanadakis rules !!!!
Ratings
Mishin should really invest a good choreographer. In the middle of the program there was the huge gap when Tuktamysheva was just skating around with no connection to the music. That should sunk her PCS but it won’t happen.
It's all right, Mishin's secret weapon is the hypnotizing effect of the gloves on the judges.

Hanna

Politicking for more stationary lifts
Ratings
Can't believe Russia can afford to keep a 153 FS scoring skater home during Worlds. :drama:

That said, both Janny and Alina did very well, so they really don't just have enough spots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)