2019 SkAm RD - Swing City

Nell411

Between the click of the light
This is just making me think that they could have skated to music from Gentleman Prefer Blondes. That would have been way more fun than another Moulin Rouge program.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Do you think this dress costs extra in baggage fees?

oleada

Moulin Rouge is so overdone, but it suits StepBuks. Finnstep looked a bit rough. Nice save on the costume malfunction. IMO, they look like they need more training time, which they frankly, probably do.

avivadawn

Baby Russians have appeared in the stands and are sitting three rows in front of me and cheering lots of Stepanova and Bukin. They’re adorable. <3

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
Stepanova's dress is so crazy, it could make the cover of Vogue.
dear god, why do people keep dragging out the soundtrack from Moulin Rouge???
I never never need to hear Ewan McGregor sing again.

pat c

CarPon just a touch off. I did like the footwork after the Finnstep as the transition was so smooth.

Does anyone remember what year Rahkomo & Kokko introduced it in their OSP? I’d like to dig up the original.
1995, Search for Worlds in Birmingham. It's one of my fav programs to re-watch.

Aerobicidal

Inspired by Selections
OMG the kiss ending!!! If Hawayek and Baker ever do that we're going to need every trigger warning in the history of trigger warnings.

Colonel Green

I was liking that most of the way through, and then...what is that hideous stuff they added to “Your Song”?

peibeck

Simply looking
Moulin Perky... just not my type, despite my love for Bukin. Her posture is getting even worse, if that's possible.

quartz

almost, but not quite
I hated everything about that. Except the skirt of her dress. Like a goth fairy prostitute. I’d wear it for sure.

PRlady

Nerdy flack
On the plus side, the first half of S/B’s program is fun. On the negative, boy she’s not much of a skater.

Carolla5501

Russia started out great. But I think they only really know the first half of that program. Program was rather strange. Build one theme and then randomly change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information