2019 SkAm Pairs SP - Heaving Lass Vegas

Amy L

WTH China?? Peng has overtraining injuries to her feet too?? Did she really need to take after Sui that much?

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I like this team a lot but this music is annoying. Good performance though.

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
Jin is a portion of a beat ahead of Peng. It's a bit like watching a tv show when the voice track is just that tiny bit off from the visual.

oleada

Peng/Jin
wtf is she wearing? He's gotten so hot
3T, she had a lazy turn out, maybe UR
3Tw easy
3LoTh, love her sassy landing
I'd like this program more if the music didn't reference clowns
weak spins for this level
I like this FW section
Lift, her positions are not the prettiest, not the best exit.

Hmmmm. I like them but I was kind of hoping for more. I think they'll lead but not by a lot.

Kateri

void beast
Peng and Jin were magical! How do they seem to have the best programme in the SP field, every year? Lori does such great work with them.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
I like the part where Johnny just called all of the seasons that are not the Olympic season "inconsequential". Because definitely no one cares about winning anything if it's not the Olympics...

Nell411

Between the click of the light
Jin is a portion of a beat ahead of Peng. It's a bit like watching a tv show when the voice track is just that tiny bit off from the visual.
I was wondering if that was what was going on or if my stream was messed up. Good to know it's not my stream at least.

alj5

Peng/Jin
The throw just floated, footwork was creative and it was hard to decide who to watch. The coolest lift exit. Should easily lead.
Only negative is I don’t feel they are as connected to this program as their past few short programs.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Chen PENG/Yang JIN (CHN)
Alegria
her in pink dress with black lace overlay on bodice, him in black shirt with silver triangles at his waist

SBS 3T she turned out
3Tw
Th3Lo lovely!
BIDs with her cool blade grab
CCoSp
StSq
reverse lasso lift

That was also very good! Gonna be tight at the top!

Sally1214

Aw....that was just magical!! Love everything about P/J's program from the music selection, choreo, costumes. Just FUN TO WATCH. :cheer2: :cheer:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
If they stay in this order after the free, I might actually get some points on the prediction contest! Which means it will totally change. :lol:

Sally1214

If they stay in this order after the free, I might actually get some points on the prediction contest! Which means it will totally change. :lol:
I have the top 6 in the right positions EXCEPT for 2nd & 3rd being reversed after the short. So that should ensure that some couple is going to screw up the FS. I'm like the "kiss of death" when it comes to the prediction conest. 🙄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information